NPR is obsessed with the Christie bridge scandal, but has no interest in Obama’s dozens of much worse scandals. It is almost like they are the propaganda arm of the Democratic party.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
It is a subsidiary of the Federal Imperial government. You would expect nothing less. The sad part is that the other alphabet networks are in the same boat. But, you only have to know that most of them attended the same school as the Little Dictator and all stood and cheered when they thought Reagan had been assassinated.
Sometimes you just have to laugh at Nat Public Radio
Always running insipid, annoying pledge drives to extract funds from libs to support their lavish salaries and facilities. Have you seen their fab new digs in ultra-pricey D.C.?
Don’t forget, they got a BILLION DOLLAR (yes!) bequest from Mrs Kroc – who got all her money from McDonalds franchises.
But NPR routinely cries that it would be “he end of the world”if they lost their taxpayer subsidy from the Corp for Public Broadcasting – a hilariously misnamed tentacle of the tax-sucking octopus of our federal gummint.
So don’t expect any hard-hitting investigation of King Barry’s realm
National Propaganda Radio is definitely part of the Propaganda Corps and (generally) so smooth and so reasonable, so long as you don’t peek behind the curtain.
NatPubRad is an arm of the left in America. Should’ve been de-funded ages ago. But they built a spiffy new HQ.
Christie bends over backwards and forwards to kowtow to these libtards . Se what good it did for him?
Off-topic: Fox news had a segment showing black activists in Chicago, saying that Obama should just step down, because he hasn’t addressed their needs (such as attacking the endemic corruption they see riddling Chicago).
I can’t tell you how happy I am to see this happening to pro-gorebull warming, pro-gun confiscation Christie.
I hear you. But this is as best as we can hope for a governor of the armpit of the nation.
BUT, hear how empty the accusation: “He knew about the Bridge closing when it was happening”. So did I! I was in NH and saw it in real time—It was televised, libtarded schmucks!
Its a one party state. The show is just to keep the serfs squabbling while kleptocracy sips champagne on your dime.
The press was selling us Christie as a new kind of pol and already pushing him as the presumptive nominee. Win-win. If he gets elected, he’s basically a Democrat. But he’d be a weak candidate and they’d trash him hard to try to pull off the trifecta, getting Hilary elected.
Other new kinds of pols as told by the press include Barack Obama and John McCain. Hmm.
I was a fan of NPR, until W was elected. Once Bush was in office the hateful propaganda got to be too much poison for me. I was still subscribing to TIME, and watching NBC news, and there is only do much leftist propaganda a sane man can take.
All the media news is propaganda. Just check out the Board of Governors.
My results are here (first comment)