Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Missouri Heatwaves Are Only Half As Long As They Were 100 Years Ago
- Settled Science At The New York Times
- Long Heatwaves Are A Thing Of The Past In Illinois
- Obama Caught Lying, Yet Again
- How NASA Tries To Hide Their Fraud
- Rapidly Cooling The Pacific
- Hottest Year Ever Update
- Symptoms Of Global Warming And Global Cooling Are Identical
- NASA US Temperature Fraud
- Arnie’s BS Terminated
- Obama Alaska Climate Fraud Deepens
- Smoking Gun That Government Climate Science Is Completely Corrupt
- Climate Fraudsters Recycling The Same Hurricane Story – Century After Century
- More Detail On The Obama Alaska Comedy Act
- More On The James Blalog/NCAR Antarctica Fraud
- Summer 2015 Was One Of The Least Hot On Record In The US
- NOAA Undermines NASA’s Sea Level Lies
- Ross Ice Shelf Retreated Five Feet Per Day From 1840 To 1930
- Alaskan Glaciers Lost Half Their Mass Before 1950
- World’s Stupidest Human Opens His Mouth Again
- New Mexico Having Their 4th Wettest Year On Record
- More Sea Level Mischief From NOAA
- Obama Is The 44th President To Experience Alaskan Glacier Melting
- More Mind-Blowing Sea Level Fraud From The University Of Colorado And NASA
- 1972 – Walter Cronkite Warned Of A New Ice Age
Daily Archives: February 3, 2014
Based on the first play of the game, it is questionable that the Broncos could have won even if there was no opposition.
Coldest winter in the US since 1979, so far – with near record cold in the forecast. Climate scientists believe that time began in 1979, which conveniently happens to be the coldest winter on record.
February 3, 2014 at 5:17 pm Wegner was shunned and ridiculed by the consensus. His work wasn’t accepted until 50+ years after he died.
If the Superbowl was played today, the deep snow might have slowed down the Seattle runners.
Obama says there is an epidemic of gun violence in the US Obama outlines effort to stem gun violence ‘epidemic’ Apparently he forgot to read his own DOJ report, which shows a large reduction in firarm homicides over the past … Continue reading
Central Europe Sees Crushing Snow Fall | Climate Denial Crock of the Week
In 1961, climate experts unanimously agreed that the Earth was getting cooler. SCIENTISTS AGREE WORLD IS COLDER – But Climate Experts Meeting Here Fail to Agree on Reasons for Change – View Article – NYTimes.com NASA/NOAA have completely erased this … Continue reading