Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- 160 Degree Spread In 1936
- Coldest Valentines Day On Record In New York
- Being CNN
- Arctic To Be Ice-Free By The Year 2000
- 2008 : “The Clintons corrupted the soul of the Democratic Party.”
- Gun Control Works!
- Believe And Repent
- Extreme UHI Fraud At NOAA
- Advances In Technology Give Scientists The Proof They Are Looking For
- The Incredible Heatwave Of January 1896 In Australia
- Cherry Picking The New Normal
- Release 1.3
- What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
- Australian Stations Now Available
- Here Is What’s Next
- Pulling Back The Curtain V1.1
- The September 1897 Heatwave In Ohio
- Pulling Back The Curtain On Super Climate Sunday
- Super Climate Sunday
- The Mind Blowing Heat Of 1936
- The Wrong Stuff
- Confirmation Bias In Climate Science
- Hot Weather In Missouri Is A Thing Of The Past
- John Christy Crushes Climate Fraudster Michael Mann
- Two Years Since The New York Times Announced The End Of Glaciers
Daily Archives: February 3, 2014
Based on the first play of the game, it is questionable that the Broncos could have won even if there was no opposition.
Coldest winter in the US since 1979, so far – with near record cold in the forecast. Climate scientists believe that time began in 1979, which conveniently happens to be the coldest winter on record.
February 3, 2014 at 5:17 pm Wegner was shunned and ridiculed by the consensus. His work wasn’t accepted until 50+ years after he died.
If the Superbowl was played today, the deep snow might have slowed down the Seattle runners.
Obama says there is an epidemic of gun violence in the US Obama outlines effort to stem gun violence ‘epidemic’ Apparently he forgot to read his own DOJ report, which shows a large reduction in firarm homicides over the past … Continue reading
Central Europe Sees Crushing Snow Fall | Climate Denial Crock of the Week
In 1961, climate experts unanimously agreed that the Earth was getting cooler. SCIENTISTS AGREE WORLD IS COLDER – But Climate Experts Meeting Here Fail to Agree on Reasons for Change – View Article – NYTimes.com NASA/NOAA have completely erased this … Continue reading