Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: February 5, 2014
Milwaukee Journal Sentinel – Google News Archive Search The heat around Katherine Hayhoe’s house is just too much for a bear to bear.
In 1981, Hansen predicted this CO2 warming. This is from his conservative days, which Gavin’s FakeClimate likes to brag about. pubs.giss.nasa.gov/docs/1981/1981_Hansen_etal_1.pdf I overlaid GISS 1997 global temperatures on top of Hansen’s 1981 forecasts for CO2 warming. It shows that most … Continue reading
Urgent request for all climate experts at CU/CSU/NOAA. Please turn off your fossil fuel powered heating this morning, and prevent these outbreaks of Mann-made global warming from recurring. WunderMap® | Interactive Weather Map and Radar | Weather Underground
Twitter / SteveSGoddard: @FoxNews Had @BarackObama been …
Climate Experts Say That Cities Around The Great Lakes Will Turn In Garden Spots With Almost No Snow
The News-Journal – Google News Archive Search President Barack Obama says that anyone who doesn’t believe this, is not up to his high intellectual standards.