Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- My Shocking Undercover CO2 Investigation
- Visualizing How The White House Is Defrauding You About Precipitation
- No, The Polar Ice Caps Are Not Disappearing Katherine
- Imaginary Climate Change In Texas
- Poisoned Weather In 1991
- Understanding “Unprecedented”
- Texas Hit By Unprecedented Hypestorms!
- Blaming White People Matters
- Reader Quiz
- What Is The Fastest Way For An Official To Make A Fool Out Of Himself?
- Memorial Day 1935 – Texas Set The World Rainfall Record
- Memorial Day – Just One More Day For Obama To Talk About Himself
- “Texas Hot And Dry For The Rest Of The Century”
- Four Years Into The Joe Romm Permanent Drought
- Climate Alarmists – The Ultimate Snake Oil Salesmen
- National Security
- Memorial Day Temperatures In Fort Collins Plummeting
- Comparing 1975 National Academy Of Sciences To 2015 GISS
- Desperate Lies From From Desperate Religious Fanatics
- Democrats Demonstrate Their Depravity On Memorial Day
- Eleven More Climate Change Victims
- One Month Since Katherine Hayhoe Discussed The Desertification Of Texas
- Halliburton Did This
- Facing The Colorado Permanent Drought
- Dreaming Of An Electric Car
Daily Archives: February 5, 2014
Milwaukee Journal Sentinel – Google News Archive Search The heat around Katherine Hayhoe’s house is just too much for a bear to bear.
In 1981, Hansen predicted this CO2 warming. This is from his conservative days, which Gavin’s FakeClimate likes to brag about. pubs.giss.nasa.gov/docs/1981/1981_Hansen_etal_1.pdf I overlaid GISS 1997 global temperatures on top of Hansen’s 1981 forecasts for CO2 warming. It shows that most … Continue reading
Urgent request for all climate experts at CU/CSU/NOAA. Please turn off your fossil fuel powered heating this morning, and prevent these outbreaks of Mann-made global warming from recurring. WunderMap® | Interactive Weather Map and Radar | Weather Underground
Twitter / SteveSGoddard: @FoxNews Had @BarackObama been …
Climate Experts Say That Cities Around The Great Lakes Will Turn In Garden Spots With Almost No Snow
The News-Journal – Google News Archive Search President Barack Obama says that anyone who doesn’t believe this, is not up to his high intellectual standards.