Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- 160 Degree Spread In 1936
- Coldest Valentines Day On Record In New York
- Being CNN
- Arctic To Be Ice-Free By The Year 2000
- 2008 : “The Clintons corrupted the soul of the Democratic Party.”
- Gun Control Works!
- Believe And Repent
- Extreme UHI Fraud At NOAA
- Advances In Technology Give Scientists The Proof They Are Looking For
- The Incredible Heatwave Of January 1896 In Australia
- Cherry Picking The New Normal
- Release 1.3
- What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
- Australian Stations Now Available
- Here Is What’s Next
- Pulling Back The Curtain V1.1
- The September 1897 Heatwave In Ohio
- Pulling Back The Curtain On Super Climate Sunday
- Super Climate Sunday
- The Mind Blowing Heat Of 1936
- The Wrong Stuff
- Confirmation Bias In Climate Science
- Hot Weather In Missouri Is A Thing Of The Past
- John Christy Crushes Climate Fraudster Michael Mann
- Two Years Since The New York Times Announced The End Of Glaciers
Ted on 160 Degree Spread In 1936 gregole on Being CNN Ted on 160 Degree Spread In 1936 Alf on 160 Degree Spread In 1936 Billy on 2008 : “The Clintons corrupted… ren on Coldest Valentines Day On Reco… RAH on Being CNN RAH on Coldest Valentines Day On Reco… RAH on Coldest Valentines Day On Reco… inMAGICn on Being CNN
Daily Archives: February 6, 2014
Democrats win House, promise new direction – CNN.com
They told us for decades that land temperatures heat up faster than the ocean. Then land temperatures quit rising, and the scumbags started claiming that all the heat is now going into warming the oceans.
Twitter / SteveSGoddard: Adjusting away past warm periods …
Twitter / SteveSGoddard: @BarackObama – when you bypass …
Three generations of @ClimateOfGavin cooling the past – normalized to 1978 Orange is Hansen 1981. Blue is Hansen 1999. Red is current GISS. pubs.giss.nasa.gov/docs/1999/1999_Hansen_etal_1.pdf pubs.giss.nasa.gov/docs/1981/1981_Hansen_etal_1.pdf Data.GISS: GISS Surface Temperature Analysis: Analysis Graphs and Plots
Winter 2013-2014 Continues to Climb the Record Books h/t to John B., M.D.
Graphs below are current GISS (red) vs. Hansen 1999 (blue.) Both normalized to 1998 pubs.giss.nasa.gov/docs/1999/1999_Hansen_etal_1.pdf h/t to phodges