Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Excellent News From Earth Day
- My Washington Journal
- Scientists Solve The Solar Energy Storage Problem
- Failed Billionaires
- NCDC Hiding The Decline In US Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Global Warming Is A Religion
- More Problems At The Greenland Country Club
- Scientists Grant Earth Another 15 Year Reprieve!
- CU Fails To Stop Global Warming
- Scientific American Says Global Warming Is Occurring Both Faster And Slower Than Expected
- Climate Scientists Recycling The Same Excuses, Decade After Decade
- Disappearing Great Lakes Update
- Latest Drought Research
- Climate Challenge Quiz
- Settled Science At The EPA
- Settled Science Update
- Completely Implausible Deniability
- Divestment Works!
- I’m A 97% True Believer!
- Catastrophic Global Warming Theory Is Dead
- “You Can’t Have Your Own Set Of Facts”
- The Death Spiral Flatlines
- What Progressives Want
- Hold The Death – Hold The Spiral
- Climate Jihad
AndyG55 on Scientists Solve The Solar Ene… David A on Divestment Works! David A on Divestment Works! stevengoddard on Excellent News From Earth… AndyG55 on Divestment Works! Chris Barron on Scientists Solve The Solar Ene… Sophie on My Washington Journal Chris Barron on Scientists Solve The Solar Ene… Chris Barron on Scientists Solve The Solar Ene… Colorado Wellington on Divestment Works!
Daily Archives: February 6, 2014
Democrats win House, promise new direction – CNN.com
They told us for decades that land temperatures heat up faster than the ocean. Then land temperatures quit rising, and the scumbags started claiming that all the heat is now going into warming the oceans.
Twitter / SteveSGoddard: Adjusting away past warm periods …
Twitter / SteveSGoddard: @BarackObama – when you bypass …
Three generations of @ClimateOfGavin cooling the past – normalized to 1978 Orange is Hansen 1981. Blue is Hansen 1999. Red is current GISS. pubs.giss.nasa.gov/docs/1999/1999_Hansen_etal_1.pdf pubs.giss.nasa.gov/docs/1981/1981_Hansen_etal_1.pdf Data.GISS: GISS Surface Temperature Analysis: Analysis Graphs and Plots
Winter 2013-2014 Continues to Climb the Record Books h/t to John B., M.D.
Graphs below are current GISS (red) vs. Hansen 1999 (blue.) Both normalized to 1998 pubs.giss.nasa.gov/docs/1999/1999_Hansen_etal_1.pdf h/t to phodges