Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Collusion Is Independence
- Guardian Demonstrates That The 19 Year Pause Is Real
- If Obama Was Working Against The US, What Would He Do Differently?
- Time For Adjustments
- Baffling Them With Bullshit
- Breaking : Top Climate Story Of The Year
- Experts Lied, And The Arctic Rised
- Introducing Disruptive Thoughts Into The Borg
- Saving The Planet!
- Charles – The Gift Who Keeps On Giving!
- Reader Quiz
- Charles Takes The Bait!
- Lies, Damned Lies, And Obama Administration Statistics
- Intimidation Works!
- No Correction From NSIDC’s Propaganda Coup
- Global Warming Makes Air Opaque
- Running Through The Alinsky Gambit
- We Have A Candidate For Climate Moron Of The Day
- A Peek Inside The Spectacularly Brainless World Of Progressives
- Fraudster Tamino Smearing Ted Cruz With Junk Science
- March 24, 1929
- March 24, 1952
- Yesterday’s Big Lie
- Will NSIDC Set The Record Straight?
omanuel on Eureka! D. Self on Guardian Demonstrates That The… Gail Combs on Eureka! Scottish Sceptic on Collusion Is Independence Disillusioned on Eureka! Robertv on Eureka! Gail Combs on Guardian Demonstrates That The… Gail Combs on Guardian Demonstrates That The… Scott Scarborough on Guardian Demonstrates That The… Morgan Wright on Baffling Them With Bullsh…
Daily Archives: February 7, 2014
Prescott Evening Courier – Google News Archive Search
The End of Snow? – NYTimes.com Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former. – Albert Einstein
We must acknowledge global warming, and act -Times Online
Climate scientists claim that the deep oceans are heating due to CO2, despite the fact that the atmosphere isn’t. The mechanism behind global warming theory is that CO2 in the atmosphere “traps heat” – warming the atmosphere. If the atmosphere … Continue reading
Twitter / SteveSGoddard: @MarkSteynOnline Some important …
This is the coldest weather I have ever experienced. I am knitting little sweaters for the pine beetles today.