Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… gofer on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: February 8, 2014
John Holdren has patented a new refrigerator design, which works by pumping hot air into the fridge. This heat pushes the cold into the food, cooling it extremely rapidly. Caution is needed, because too much heat will freeze your beer … Continue reading
They wanted to lower 1940’s by 0.15 degrees, and they did exactly that.
The entire US temperature trend is due to NASA/NOAA data tampering
Obama – Fail Deny Blame Golf Distract.Lie Repeat Bumper Sticker from Zazzle.com h/t to Dave Stealey
Mosher says that GISS is an accurate representation of their set of stations. If that is true, the only sensible explanation for the changes in GISS over time, is that the set of stations has been altered to remove stations … Continue reading
Five years ago, the Met Office’s top scientist said that Scottish skiing is a thing of the past. 09 February 2009 Alex Hill, the chief government adviser with the Met Office, told The Scotsman there was no future for skiing … Continue reading
February 7, 2014 at 9:02 pm