Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… gofer on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: February 11, 2014
If February ended today, this would be the coldest winter on record in Illinois, almost 11C colder than 1932 Advertisements
If February ended today, this would be the second coldest winter on record in the US
The hockey stick consists of useless, exaggerated climate forecasts. 95% of Climate Models Agree: The Observations Must be Wrong « Roy Spencer, PhD
February 11, 2014 Gina McCarthy, Administrator of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Nancy Sutley, Chair of the White House Council on Environmental Quality; and David Agnew, Director of the White House Office of Intergovernmental Affairs will join Fort Collins Mayor … Continue reading
Obama had filmmaker D’Souza charged with campaign finance fraud, because D’Souza made a film critical of him. Obama’s excuse was a “zero tolerance policy” for campaign bundlers. Meanwhile, Obama was selling ambassadorships to campaign bundlers. President Obama has taken the … Continue reading