If February ended today, this would be the coldest winter on record in Illinois, almost 11C colder than 1932
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Is that 11C or has a decimal been misplaced?
3.5 – -7.5 = 11
I remember the MNF game that Dallas played against Chicago and it was not even winter yet. The high was 26 and the low was 3.
My computerized climate model says I should be tending my palm trees right about now.
I always trust a computer model.
Drudge carries a lead article of en expert letting us know the Great lake will be frozen solid soon.
On the other side some people are preparing for hot events: http://mediatrackers.org/ohio/2014/02/10/ohio-national-guard-training-envisions-right-wing-terrorism
Heard about that on the Savage Nation. White, Christian men are being made into the great threat against the insane feds aided and abetted by some states.
Here is another incident: http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-grid-attack-20140211,0,7627269.story#axzz2t20h4AYf
AH, I did find some data on Ohio.
The guess by Deutsch Bank is up to a 300% increase in electric bills for northern Ohio. Michigan is also going to be hit hard. The other effected area is a 13 state area around DC.
This steep increase will hit in 2015 The company with the highest increase is FirstEnergy this is a map of the area controled LINK
That looks like the cities affected will include Cleveland, Akron, Columbus, and Pittsburgh PA
I am not surprised.
Ohio will get hit hardest with shut down of coal plants. Customers will get to foot the bill for the cost of new plants (Natural Gas) Business will pack-up and head elsewhere like China, India or Mexico.
It is interesting that I can find ZERO information about what the increase in electric bills for Ohio is likely to be.
All I can find is this: Obama’s war on coal hits your electric bill
I took a quick look at CLEVELAND, Ohio
Cleveland is over 50% black with 30% of the population between 25 and 44. (only 7% in the 15 to 24 category)
Given what Obummer and his war on coal is about to do to that area, I find this story very sad. Giving people hope and then yanking it away is the nastiest thing a president can do. Maybe that is what “Hope and Change” really meant. Build up hope and change it to anguish.
(The comment section is interesting)
It will probably rebound some, but even so there is absolutely no trend since the 1920’s. But we must act RIGHT NOW or we will all DIE!! From what, I have no clue.
From mass avoidance behavior–the inability to deal with reality, not “what everyone knows”–and its inevitable result, hysteria.
As the President stated very succinctly, elections have consequences. Both Michigan and Ohio voted for Obama even though he promised to raise their energy bills. They have no right to complain. I live in Michigan and was among the minority that did note vote for the Messiah.
Reblogged this on Globalcooler's Weblog.