Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
- Climate Science – A Data Free Science
- NASA – Clueless And Dishonest
- More Missouri TOBS
- Hiding The Decline In Missouri
- A Repeat Of 2014?
- Hiding The Decline In The US
- More On The CU Sea Level Screw Up
- More Boulder Smoking Guns
- Superstition Is Occurring With Alarming Frequency In The US
- NSIDC Busted!
Daily Archives: February 12, 2014
February 12, 2014 at 9:45 pm Rutgers University Climate Lab :: Global Snow Lab
The End of Snow? – NYTimes.com Possibly the stupidest article printed by any newspaper in history. National Snow Analyses – NOHRSC – The ultimate source for snow information
If you are a progressive living in Atlanta, you believe that the Arctic ice has melted and moved to your driveway. 20140210180000_CVCSWCTGL_0007512307.gif (1100×850) Progressives also believe that the record ice coverage is caused by disappearing ice. For some climate scientists, … Continue reading
000 SXUS73 KILX 120641 RERILX RECORD EVENT REPORT NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE LINCOLN IL 1239 AM CST WED FEB 12 2014 …RECORD LOW TEMPERATURE SET AT LINCOLN IL… A RECORD LOW TEMPERATURE OF -16 DEGREES WAS SET AT LINCOLN IL YESTERDAY. … Continue reading
Make a fake poll Use fake questions about a fake topic Do fake statistics Make a fake press release Lie about everything you just did
NASA GISS: Science Briefs: Whither U.S. Climate? Global Warmth In ’88 Is Found To Set a Record – New York Times U.S. Data Since 1895 Fail To Show Warming Trend – NYTimes.com