Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: February 13, 2014
Insurance industry raises questions about new ObamaCare enrollment numbers being ‘inflated’ | Fox News
We are starting to see a few skeptics launching turf wars, which is a sure sign that skepticism is doing well, and will soon become as corrupt and useless as the alarmists are.
NOAA claims that January temperatures in the US were average. Climate at a Glance | Time Series They made a little mistake though. Great Lakes ice extent was at an all-time record high for the date at the end of … Continue reading
Does anyone know where to get any US temperature graphs made before 1997?
I show that Obama’s literary agents are birthers, and some people process that information, as me being a birther. I have no idea where Obama was born, but I suspect that his literary agents probably do. 1991 Born in Kenya … Continue reading
According to USHCN docs, the V2 TOBS adjustment hasn’t changed since V1 This net effect is about the same as that of the TOB adjustments in the HCN version 1 temperature data (Hansen et al. 2001), which is to be … Continue reading
Even when asked to set aside their views on how the government is supposed to work, by a wide 60-37 percent margin voters still disapprove of Obama going around Congress. Almost all Republicans disapprove of Obama acting without lawmakers (90 … Continue reading
Robert F. Kennedy Jr.
It is normally difficult keeping track of my little black dogs when talking them out hiking at night, but with a full moon and lots of snow on the ground I get to see all their antics.
NOAA/CRU/NASA/Muller have wiped out the 1940-1970 cooling, but the historical record shows that their hockey sticks are complete crap. In 1940, the Arctic was rapidly melting. Greenland glaciers were “nearing a catastrophe” 06 May 1940 – Greenland’s Climate Becoming Milder … Continue reading