Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Marty on Toto Has Moved! Marty on Toto Has Moved! Petrossa on Today’s Climate Fraud Wi… AndyG55 on Cooling Nuuk AndyG55 on Cooling Nuuk Colorado Wellington on Cooling Nuuk gator69 on Cooling Nuuk cdqgfj on Cooling Nuuk gator69 on Cooling Nuuk cdqgfj on Cooling Nuuk
Daily Archives: February 14, 2014
Experts blame flooding on global warming. BY ANDREW FREEDMAN With the English countryside underwater from some of the worst flooding on record, the British government found that “an increasing body of evidence” ties this type of event to manmade global … Continue reading
Several incumbent Democratic senators facing tough re-election bids this fall are calling on the Internal Revenue Service to be more aggressive in regulating the political activities of tax-exempt groups that are expected to spend millions of dollars on their races … Continue reading
I calculated the USHCN V2.5 fully adjusted US temperature for January, and it was 29.0 degrees. But NCDC reported that January was 30.34 degrees. They aren’t even bothering to use their own data anymore.
Bill Illis sent over this NCDC report from 1991. Shows very hot weather in the 1920’s, 1930’s, 1950’s and 1980’s m www1.ncdc.noaa.gov/pub/data/cmb/bams-sotc/climate-assessment-1981-1990.pdf NCDC has since cooled down the entire period. Red below shows current NCDC, on top of their 1991 … Continue reading