Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Plummeting Summer Temperatures In Wisconsin
- Two Consecutive Record Cold Valentines Day At Amherst, Massachusetts
- 160 Degree Spread In 1936
- Coldest Valentines Day On Record In New York
- Being CNN
- Arctic To Be Ice-Free By The Year 2000
- 2008 : “The Clintons corrupted the soul of the Democratic Party.”
- Gun Control Works!
- Believe And Repent
- Extreme UHI Fraud At NOAA
- Advances In Technology Give Scientists The Proof They Are Looking For
- The Incredible Heatwave Of January 1896 In Australia
- Cherry Picking The New Normal
- Release 1.3
- What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
- Australian Stations Now Available
- Here Is What’s Next
- Pulling Back The Curtain V1.1
- The September 1897 Heatwave In Ohio
- Pulling Back The Curtain On Super Climate Sunday
- Super Climate Sunday
- The Mind Blowing Heat Of 1936
- The Wrong Stuff
- Confirmation Bias In Climate Science
- Hot Weather In Missouri Is A Thing Of The Past
Daily Archives: February 14, 2014
Experts blame flooding on global warming. BY ANDREW FREEDMAN With the English countryside underwater from some of the worst flooding on record, the British government found that “an increasing body of evidence” ties this type of event to manmade global … Continue reading
Several incumbent Democratic senators facing tough re-election bids this fall are calling on the Internal Revenue Service to be more aggressive in regulating the political activities of tax-exempt groups that are expected to spend millions of dollars on their races … Continue reading
I calculated the USHCN V2.5 fully adjusted US temperature for January, and it was 29.0 degrees. But NCDC reported that January was 30.34 degrees. They aren’t even bothering to use their own data anymore.
Bill Illis sent over this NCDC report from 1991. Shows very hot weather in the 1920’s, 1930’s, 1950’s and 1980’s m www1.ncdc.noaa.gov/pub/data/cmb/bams-sotc/climate-assessment-1981-1990.pdf NCDC has since cooled down the entire period. Red below shows current NCDC, on top of their 1991 … Continue reading