Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- The Precautionary Principle
- Tomorrow Afternoon
- After Hundreds Of $Billions Of Research, Scientists Discover The 1930’s
- Only Two Years left Until George Bush Melts The Arctic
- Read My Lips : No New Carbon
- UN Says Earth Was Destroyed Yesterday
- Book Your Northwest Passage Cruise – For Only $21,000
- I’m Just Back From CVS
- Texas Vs. Maryland
- Latest From The Presidential Race
- Visualizing The Big NASA/NOAA Lie
- No Public School Student Has Seen Any Warming During Their Lifetime
- The White House Would Never Fabricate Data
- On The Other Hand …
- How President Obama Sees Different Black Men
- 40 Years Since Climatologists Blamed California Drought On Global Cooling
- How Congress Can End The Climate Scam
- Progressive Thoughts For Today
- Academics Appeal To The Pope To Stifle Debate
- Global Warming Conspiracy Theorists
- Climate Scientists’ War On Reality Continues Unabated
- Nero Got A Bad Rap
- Settled Science Means A 400% Discrepancy
- Should We Give Billions Of Dollars To A Space Agency That Denies Satellites?
- Understanding How To Think Like A Progressive
Doug on The Precautionary Principle Gail Combs on UN Says Earth Was Destroyed… gator69 on Global Warming Conspiracy… Phillippe Jones on Tomorrow Afternoon Gail Combs on Global Warming Conspiracy… Phillippe Jones on After Hundreds Of $Billions Of… Gary H on After Hundreds Of $Billions Of… gator69 on On The Other Hand … Ted on Read My Lips : No New Car… gator69 on On The Other Hand …
Daily Archives: February 15, 2014
February 1936 was very similar to this month. The summer of 1936 was the hottest on record.
If NCDC didn’t tamper with the data, the warming scam would collapse instantly. Measured temperatures in blue. Reported temperatures in red.