Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- A Peek Inside The Utterly Brainless World Of Climate Alarmists
- Katherine Hayhoe Caught Lying Again
- Being A Climate Alarmist Means Never Having To Admit You Were Wrong
- Candidates For Twits Of The Day
- President Obama Branches Out Into Hurricane Forecasting
- Drought To Flood Is Normal Weather In Texas
- Thomas Jefferson Explains Washington DC
- The Amount Of Sea Ice On Earth Isn’t Changing
- Global Sea Ice Area Approaches A Record
- US Having One Of The Coolest Years On Record
- My Shocking Undercover CO2 Investigation
- Visualizing How The White House Is Defrauding You About Precipitation
- No, The Polar Ice Caps Are Not Disappearing Katherine
- Imaginary Climate Change In Texas
- Poisoned Weather In 1991
- Understanding “Unprecedented”
- Texas Hit By Unprecedented Hypestorms!
- Blaming White People Matters
- Reader Quiz
- What Is The Fastest Way For An Official To Make A Fool Out Of Himself?
- Memorial Day 1935 – Texas Set The World Rainfall Record
- Memorial Day – Just One More Day For Obama To Talk About Himself
- “Texas Hot And Dry For The Rest Of The Century”
- Four Years Into The Joe Romm Permanent Drought
- Climate Alarmists – The Ultimate Snake Oil Salesmen
Daily Archives: February 16, 2014
If February ended today, this would be the third coldest winter on record in the US, after 1979 and 1899.
A report by the Environmental Protection Agency three years ago said the warming trend could start by the 1990’s and could reach as much as 4 degrees Fahrenheit by 2040, but this was attacked by President Reagan’s science adviser at … Continue reading
Remarkable Snow Cover In Scotland – InTheSnow | Ski Magazine
The same large oscillations in the jet stream which made the US cold this winter, have the potential to cause major heatwaves this summer. I will describe it as excess cold Arctic air dislodging tropical heat.
Palm Occasionalius Sochi: The warmest Winter Olympics in history? A warm winter isn’t unusual for Sochi, a city often warm enough to support palm trees. Sochi: The warmest Winter Olympics in history? | MNN – Mother Nature Network Apparently the … Continue reading
The EPA says that the 1930’s were much hotter http://www.epa.gov/climate/climatechange/pdfs/print_heat-waves.pdf Afternoon temperatures have been plummeting in the US for 80 years. NOAA/NASA hide this by tampering with the data. Very hot days were much more common during the 1930’s Hansen … Continue reading