Remarkable Snow Cover In Scotland – InTheSnow | Ski Magazine
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
My mother’s side of the family were Highlanders. One of their Claymores hung in the Tower of London for many years. Beautiful bit of the map, even in snow.
It’s usually raining. 😦
Compare and laugh. 🙂
Fast forward exactly 10 years later and what do we see?
Somebody call Porter Fox. I hear he’s been looking for snow everywhere and can’t find any.
Hi Steve, I have collected a few of Dr. Viners pronouncements.
December 2010 was coldest December in 100 years in Scotland, and the UK.
Check out the chart. pre 1940 warming and cooling cycle.