Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- A Tale Of Two Cities
- Great Lakes Ice Growing Over The Past 10 Days
- Five Chances To Win One Hundred Trillion Dollars!
- Gallup Poll Shows That Very Few Intelligent People Buy Into The Global Warming Scam
- My Earth Hour
- Peak Oil
- Three Years Since Obama Said Drilling Won’t Lower Gas Prices
- Tesla Founder Says That Keeping Billions Of People Alive Is A “Dumb Experiment”
- Arctic Surge Continues
- The Flood Myth
- Implausibly Deniable Propaganda At NSIDC
- The Climate Inquisition Continues
- Great Lakes Ice Cover Third Highest On Record
- The NSIDC Big Lie Continues To Unravel
- Collusion Is Independence
- Guardian Demonstrates That The 19 Year Pause Is Real
- If Obama Was Working Against The US, What Would He Do Differently?
- Time For Adjustments
- Baffling Them With Bullshit
- Breaking : Top Climate Story Of The Year
- Experts Lied, And The Arctic Rised
- Introducing Disruptive Thoughts Into The Borg
- Saving The Planet!
- Charles – The Gift Who Keeps On Giving!
omanuel on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… Eric Simpson on Great Lakes Ice Growing Over T… I. Lou Minotti on My Earth Hour Eric Simpson on Great Lakes Ice Growing Over T… kentclizbe on Freedom Isn’t Free Eric Barnes on A Tale Of Two Cities I. Lou Minotti on My Earth Hour kentclizbe on Freedom Isn’t Free Mike D on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… omanuel on A Tale Of Two Cities
Daily Archives: February 17, 2014
The retention of more sea ice in September 2013 has increased the overall thickness and volume of the ice pack compared to recent years. Antarctic sea ice remains significantly more extensive than average. Thicker on top, more down under
White House Continues Their Efforts To Intimidate Scientists Into Compliance With Their Political Agenda
Joe Obama Stalin has an agenda, and he expects scientists to comply. U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry on Sunday called climate change perhaps the world’s ‘‘most fearsome’’ destructive weapon and mocked those who deny its existence or question its … Continue reading
1975 National Academy of Sciences report showing that 20th century temperatures peaked in the late 1930’s. Climategate emails show that the hockey team was looking for ways to get rid of the 1940’s temperature spike. They did exactly that, and … Continue reading
Papers Past — Auckland Star — 14 December 1940 — WARMER ARCTIC
The Milwaukee Journal – Google News Archive Search
Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah, told “Fox News Sunday” that congressional Republicans think the president abused the government’s separation of powers by using the executive orders to sidestep Congress and delay the law’s employer mandate. However, he said critics would be … Continue reading