Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: February 21, 2014
I just got back from a bike ride in the foothills. The wind was blowing so hard, that I had to get off the bike and walk – going down a steep hill. The bike was acting like a kite … Continue reading
Media Matters tells their readers that time began during the 1970’s ice age scare. Right-Wing Globe Contains Less Than Two Percent Of The Earth | Blog | Media Matters for America There is no long term trend in zero degree … Continue reading
Low Arctic ice extent in September is a negative feedback, not a positive one. There is very little sunlight and the sun is at a low angle, so low September ice area has little impact on the SW radiative balance. … Continue reading
Hopefully the cold air will get here soon and change the weather pattern. The jet stream has been sitting right over us for a month, and it has been a constant hurricane – except for the week of record cold … Continue reading
President Obama’s forthcoming budget request will seek tens of billions of dollars in fresh spending for domestic priorities while abandoning a compromise proposal to tame the national debt in part by trimming Social Security benefits. With 2015 budget request, Obama … Continue reading
The most sophisticated satellite for measuring sea level was the EU’s Envisat. It was delivering non-scary data, so they killed off the satellite and altered the pre-existing data to nearly triple the rate of sea level rise. MSL_Serie_EN_Global_IB_RWT_GIA_Adjust.png (1024×680) … Continue reading
Obama promised to depoliticize science, and has done the exact opposite. He is trying to dictate scientific fact from the Oval Office, bypassing both the science community and basic logic.
February 21, 2014 at 12:29 pm
With the rest of the month forecast to be very cold in the US, October to February afternoon temperatures have been the coldest in 115 years. More than 80% of the country is running below normal over the past five … Continue reading
Anyone who thinks they control the climate is severely mentally ill, and should probably not be commander in chief.