Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: February 22, 2014
In 1978, NOAA published this graph showing nearly a full degree cooling in the southern latitudes between 1955 and 1970. journals.ametsoc.org/doi/pdf/10.1175/1520-0493(1978)106<0755%3AGTVSMA>2.0.CO%3B2 GISS has erased 90% of this cooling. Fig.B.gif (407×678) The next graph overlays the 1978 NOAA data in blue … Continue reading
Not wanting to be outdone by NASA and NOAA, the rest of the hockey team erased the MWP and the LIA, between the 1990 IPCC report (blue) and the 2001 IPCC report. It appears that the year 2000 was a … Continue reading
Climate fraudsters like to claim that Earth began in 1979, the year of peak Arctic sea ice. The graph below shows why. If they started their graph in 1954, there would be almost no downwards trend to the present. journals.ametsoc.org/doi/pdf/10.1175/1520-0485(1979)009<0580%3AAAOASI>2.0.CO%3B2
The graph below is a composite of a 1979 paper in the Journal of Physical Oceanography (red) the second IPCC report (black) and University of Illinois Arctic sea ice data. Current anomalies are a little lower than the early 1960’s … Continue reading
Most people are intelligent enough to understand that the horse pulls the cart, but not climate scientists. As ocean temperature rises, CO2 solubility decreases – pushing more CO2 into the atmosphere. Thus we see CO2 trailing temperature in ice cores. … Continue reading
Our moron friends are excited about a small area of missing ice in the Barents Sea, which Jennifer Francis of Rutgers claims controls the global climate. You can think of her as the Hank Johnson of climate science. The problem … Continue reading
In 1999, Hansen was unhappy that the US didn’t show any warming. Whither U.S. Climate? By James Hansen, Reto Ruedy, Jay Glascoe and Makiko Sato — August 1999 What’s happening to our climate? Was the heat wave and drought in … Continue reading
Some alarmist objected to this graph showing how Envisat has been tampered with He complained that I didn’t have the Y-axes numerically aligned. (Alarmists love meaningless absolute numbers.) So I obliged him, and produced another version which aligns the meaningless … Continue reading
I was at the gym tonight and looked up just as Mikaela Shiffrin started her slalom run. It was one of the most amazing athletic performances I have ever seen. She took an almost perfect line down the slope with only … Continue reading