Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: February 24, 2014
Twitter / JeremyClarkson: I understand that Nigerian …
Getting to be a daily event Robert Samuelson: Obama uses fairy tale economics on minimum wage – The Washington Post
The science is always settled, based on current funding opportunities, 1977 global cooling alarmist The Genesis Strategy – A chilling prospect – View Article – NYTimes.com 1981 : global warming alarmist Published: August 22, 1981 A team of Federal scientists … Continue reading
STUDY FINDS WARMING TREND THAT COULD RAISE SEA LEVELS By WALTER SULLIVAN Published: August 22, 1981 In their analysis, the scientists seek to respond to an outspoken skeptic regarding the carbon dioxide threat, Dr. Sherwood B. Idso, a climate specialist … Continue reading
I keep being accused of being paid by the Koch Brothers or big oil or big tobacco. I could use the money, but have been unable to obtain any. If anyone knows where I can get some skeptic money, please … Continue reading
Salon published this map, and also tells their readers that the Arctic is melting. Their brains appear to have been sucked into a vortex. It still isn’t over: The polar vortex is about to hit for the third time – … Continue reading
Two years ago, much of Europe including Sochi had record snow in January/February Snow in the Alps: Freak snowfall traps 1,000 British skiers in Austrian Alps | Mail Online Rutgers University Climate Lab :: Global Snow Lab The US press … Continue reading
Terry and Ivanovich were the only Chelsea players who looked like they could score against Everton on Saturday. Though I had to admire Torres stealing the ball from his own midfielder, and shooting 30 yards wide from 15 yards out.
Humans don’t have much control over the climate outside of their living room, so all large scale climate changes are natural variability This entire climate conversation is a bunch of contrived BS, with idiotic words like “forcing” We don’t push the … Continue reading