Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Former Chess Champ Explains Obama
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.
We would all be citizens of the Soviet Union!
Exactly, I can see O bowing to Brezhnev. All those old farts would have lived longer too. Andropdead, Chernotgo, they’re all dropping dead at 70 after a month on the job, and Reagan’s older, taking bullets to the chest and taking names.
There’s one I would like to see, Reagan vs. Putin. Reagan would have owned him.
Ouch! The truth hurts sometimes. 🙂
“Obama should read the Declaration of Independence every bedtime. Then could never negotiate w a dictator instead of supporting the people.” -Garry Kasparov
Garry is now my man for President. I’m sure that he can show that there was a typo on his birth certificate, and that he was actually born in Arizona not Azerbaijan.
Scepticism is an interesting beast. It seemingly stops working in exactly the same moment it challenges the want-belief.
Sorry, but skepticism never stops working. It is, however, often discarded by zealots who then demean the practice.
Amazing how many former residents of the USSR see western socialism for what it really is, and our leftists as the very people who are most dangerous to our futures.
Once you have been bitten you learn to recognize the wolf wearing the sheepskin.
You mean the US financed fascist stormtroopers?
5 bn of your taxpayer money were necessary to pay for the “popular uprising” according to Nuland.
And Jews leave Kiev because the new rulers are such amiable allies of the EUSSR.
The Little Dictator would only read the Declaration if is were wrapped in a little red covered binder.
Reblogged this on The Firewall.
It’s interesting when Russians prefer a hawk to a dove….
Ronald Reagan outspent the USSR and that helped push them to democracy. Which is good, but then you started off on your large budget deficit. Which was not good.
The Tea Party would have hated Mr Reagan and all his spending it seems…….
Great optics Obama lecturing Putin: http://newsbusters.org/sites/default/files/2013/obamaalphabetrug575.jpg