Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: February 25, 2014
Lakeland Ledger – Google News Archive Search
How about those Red Devils?
97% of academics were convinced during the 1990’s that Intel’s x-86 microprocessor was doomed. Companies like IBM wasted billions of dollars based on clueless academic opinions. Almost all Windows and Macintosh PC’s now are based on derivatives of Intel’s x-86 … Continue reading
In the capital city, Jakarta, the main international Soekarno-Hatta Airport could be below sea level as soon as 2030, with outlying districts turned into lakes, says Singapore’s Straits Times, quoting a report from Maplecroft’s Climate Change Vulnerability Index. BBC News … Continue reading
As of 1999, GISS showed that US temperatures (red) closely tracked 1975 National Academy of Sciences Northern Hemisphere temperatures (blue.) They both peaked around 1940 and declined rapidly thereafter. Hansen was concerned that the US wasn’t warming like it was … Continue reading
Two years ago, the US was huge. 2012 Was The Hottest Year on Record (NOAA) – Greg Laden’s Blog But now he says the US is tiny. Weather Whiplash, and What Does (The) Fox Say? – Greg Laden’s Blog The … Continue reading
Global Warming Is Ruining The Minnesota Winter – Greg Laden’s Blog