Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Monthly Archives: February 2014
From 1920 to 1950, Greenland was rapidly melting and it was getting too hot for seals. 25 Jul 1952 – CLIMATIC CHANGE OPENS NEW ERA IN GREENLAND From … NASA has been working hard to erase the warm period in … Continue reading
09 Jan 1979 – Conflicting theories on change in world climate
04 Feb 1993 – INTERNATIONAL Greenpeace study highlights costs … 1993 was the coolest summer in US history, due to global warming.
My latest twitter stalker is now doing an wonderful job of shooting himself in the foot. Steve Goddard (SteveSGoddard) on Twitter
I’m very curious about the 1940 data tampering. Wigley and Jones said they wanted to get rid of the 1940 spike, and GISS has simply chopped it off since Hansen, 1981.
Well, not exactly mine. My mother was a small child in 1936, and I was talking about the March 1936 flood with her last night. Then a bell rang and she said : Did Pennsylvania get flooded? I remember my … Continue reading
Wind turbines extract kinetic energy from the air around them, and since less energy makes for weaker winds, turbines do indeed make it less windy. Technically speaking, the climate zone right behind a turbine (or behind all the turbines on … Continue reading