Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- My Washington Journal
- Scientists Solve The Solar Energy Storage Problem
- Failed Billionaires
- NCDC Hiding The Decline In US Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Global Warming Is A Religion
- More Problems At The Greenland Country Club
- Scientists Grant Earth Another 15 Year Reprieve!
- CU Fails To Stop Global Warming
- Scientific American Says Global Warming Is Occurring Both Faster And Slower Than Expected
- Climate Scientists Recycling The Same Excuses, Decade After Decade
- Disappearing Great Lakes Update
- Latest Drought Research
- Climate Challenge Quiz
- Settled Science At The EPA
- Settled Science Update
- Completely Implausible Deniability
- Divestment Works!
- I’m A 97% True Believer!
- Catastrophic Global Warming Theory Is Dead
- “You Can’t Have Your Own Set Of Facts”
- The Death Spiral Flatlines
- What Progressives Want
- Hold The Death – Hold The Spiral
- Climate Jihad
- Temperature Data Tampering For Propaganda Purposes Vs. Actual Science
gator69 on Divestment Works! rah on More Problems At The Greenland… gator69 on Scientists Grant Earth Another… AndyG55 on Divestment Works! gator69 on Failed Billionaires AndyG55 on Divestment Works! rah on Divestment Works! rah on Scientists Grant Earth Another… gator69 on Divestment Works! Richard T. Fowler on Failed Billionaires
Daily Archives: March 1, 2014
Hiking at Pawnee National Grasslands this afternoon, it was so cold that I had to keep blinking to keep the ice from accumulating on my eyeballs. I didn’t see any daffodils on the first day of spring.
Penned cattle knee deep in shit, others standing on a four foot high mound of shit. Animals are covered in snow with a 20 MPH wind, no shelter and -25F wind chill. I took the picture this afternoon near Ault, … Continue reading
We keep hearing from experts that skiing is doomed from global warming. Here in Colorado, the evidence shows that these experts are completely incompetent. Our snowfall is increasing. It snows more frequently now Our summers are getting shorter The total … Continue reading
This can only happen to a disarmed populace. At Least 27 Dead, Dozens Injured in China Knife-Wielding Spree A group of knife-wielding men attacked a train station in southwestern China on Saturday, leaving at least 27 dead and more than … Continue reading
HURDAT Re-analysis Chronological List of All Hurricanes
There were no hurricane strikes in the US last year, and only two hurricanes in the Atlantic last year. Weather Street: 2013 Atlantic Hurricanes and Tropical Storms
2012 and 2013 had the fewest tornadoes on record in the US, and 2014 is already well below normal. Storm Prediction Center WCM Page