Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
gator69 on Global Temperature Record Is A… Gail Combs on Global Temperature Record Is A… Philip Shehan on Global Temperature Record Is A… gator69 on Global Temperature Record Is A… gator69 on Global Temperature Record Is A… gator69 on Global Temperature Record Is A… Philip Shehan on Global Temperature Record Is A… AndyG55 on Global Temperature Record Is A… AndyG55 on Global Temperature Record Is A… AndyG55 on Global Temperature Record Is A…
Daily Archives: March 1, 2014
Hiking at Pawnee National Grasslands this afternoon, it was so cold that I had to keep blinking to keep the ice from accumulating on my eyeballs. I didn’t see any daffodils on the first day of spring.
Penned cattle knee deep in shit, others standing on a four foot high mound of shit. Animals are covered in snow with a 20 MPH wind, no shelter and -25F wind chill. I took the picture this afternoon near Ault, … Continue reading
We keep hearing from experts that skiing is doomed from global warming. Here in Colorado, the evidence shows that these experts are completely incompetent. Our snowfall is increasing. It snows more frequently now Our summers are getting shorter The total … Continue reading
This can only happen to a disarmed populace. At Least 27 Dead, Dozens Injured in China Knife-Wielding Spree A group of knife-wielding men attacked a train station in southwestern China on Saturday, leaving at least 27 dead and more than … Continue reading
HURDAT Re-analysis Chronological List of All Hurricanes
There were no hurricane strikes in the US last year, and only two hurricanes in the Atlantic last year. Weather Street: 2013 Atlantic Hurricanes and Tropical Storms
2012 and 2013 had the fewest tornadoes on record in the US, and 2014 is already well below normal. Storm Prediction Center WCM Page