Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Implausibly Deniable Propaganda At NSIDC
- The Climate Inquisition Continues
- Great Lakes Ice Cover Third Highest On Record
- The NSIDC Big Lie Continues To Unravel
- Collusion Is Independence
- Guardian Demonstrates That The 19 Year Pause Is Real
- If Obama Was Working Against The US, What Would He Do Differently?
- Time For Adjustments
- Baffling Them With Bullshit
- Breaking : Top Climate Story Of The Year
- Experts Lied, And The Arctic Rised
- Introducing Disruptive Thoughts Into The Borg
- Saving The Planet!
- Charles – The Gift Who Keeps On Giving!
- Reader Quiz
- Charles Takes The Bait!
- Lies, Damned Lies, And Obama Administration Statistics
- Intimidation Works!
- No Correction From NSIDC’s Propaganda Coup
- Global Warming Makes Air Opaque
- Running Through The Alinsky Gambit
- We Have A Candidate For Climate Moron Of The Day
- A Peek Inside The Spectacularly Brainless World Of Progressives
- Fraudster Tamino Smearing Ted Cruz With Junk Science
Barbara on Eureka! gator69 on Time For Adjustments Chris Barron on Time For Adjustments DD More on Guardian Demonstrates That The… ren on Eureka! Sparks on The Climate Inquisition C… Another Ian on The Climate Inquisition C… Winnipeg Boy on The Climate Inquisition C… Winnipeg Boy on The Climate Inquisition C… Gail Combs on Great Lakes Ice Cover Third Hi…
Daily Archives: March 1, 2014
Hiking at Pawnee National Grasslands this afternoon, it was so cold that I had to keep blinking to keep the ice from accumulating on my eyeballs. I didn’t see any daffodils on the first day of spring.
Penned cattle knee deep in shit, others standing on a four foot high mound of shit. Animals are covered in snow with a 20 MPH wind, no shelter and -25F wind chill. I took the picture this afternoon near Ault, … Continue reading
We keep hearing from experts that skiing is doomed from global warming. Here in Colorado, the evidence shows that these experts are completely incompetent. Our snowfall is increasing. It snows more frequently now Our summers are getting shorter The total … Continue reading
This can only happen to a disarmed populace. At Least 27 Dead, Dozens Injured in China Knife-Wielding Spree A group of knife-wielding men attacked a train station in southwestern China on Saturday, leaving at least 27 dead and more than … Continue reading
HURDAT Re-analysis Chronological List of All Hurricanes
There were no hurricane strikes in the US last year, and only two hurricanes in the Atlantic last year. Weather Street: 2013 Atlantic Hurricanes and Tropical Storms
2012 and 2013 had the fewest tornadoes on record in the US, and 2014 is already well below normal. Storm Prediction Center WCM Page