Roger Pielke Jr. slams John Holdren for his incompetence and abuse of power at the White House. A must read post.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
“Abuse of power” in this White House is sadly ‘the mainstream’. What is exceptionally mind-blowing is that it would be quite a stretch to label Roger Pielke Jr as a skeptic. So if the extreme leftists in the WH would consider somebody like Pielke Jr out of the the mainstream….that is incredibly chilling.
It strikes me as a fight between Prince John and the Sheriff of Nottingham — both are bad, and neither will publicly admit they’re wrong in anything until King Richard the Lion-Hearted returns unexpectedly. Until then, trust only in the arrows of Robin Hood, the proud denier. As a Lukewarm believer in the greenhouse effect, and an advocate of governmental climate policy, Pielke Jr. is incompetent; as a political appointee in the by-now-infamously-and-totally-fraudulent Obama Administration, Holdren is absolutely corrupt (“absolute power corrupts absolutely”, remember). If Pielke can get Holdren exposed and thrown out, I would say he has finally done some good, albeit acting only in defense of himself and his sacred position as an academic expert.
I don’t believe that Pielke is incompetent. He calls things as he sees them and doesn’t seem to exaggerate one way or the other. If anything, he’s been a thorn in the side of outrageous claims made by NASA and NOAA. He definitely is in the administration’s cross-hairs now and he should expect retribution.
Read the sentence again. He is called incompetent “as an advocate of government policy”. Competence in that job requires dedicated lying.
Got it, sometimes it is good to be incompetent when competency is negative. Cheers
Reblogged this on wwlee4411 and commented:
Climate Change, Global Warming.
Can anyone explain how the Palmer Drought Severity Index differs from the US Drought Monitor? The latter shows the Pac NW in drought, which is surprising considering how much rain they HAVE BEEN getting, while Palmer reflects the fact that it’s soaking wet.
Severe drought in Southern Oregon? Seriously? (based again on the latter US Drought Monitor) Palmer shows it +4 Extremely Moist, raining this week.
California is pretty consistent, but with all the rain they are getting now, my guess is the two will also diverge.
The US Drought Monitor is a political document generated in Washington DC.