Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Great Lakes Were Completely Frozen Over 20,000 Years Ago
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.
Could you give me the name of the person who witness the total freezing of the great lakes 20,000 year ago?
Long before that, corals grew in the sea located around upper Michigan when atmospheric CO2 levels were > 2000 ppm. Sadly, the corals went extinct, but fossilized samples abound.
Not sure what you’re saying. Completely frozen, over 20,000 years ago. Or Completely frozen over, 20,000 years ago. ??
Reblogged this on wwlee4411 and commented:
Climate Change, Global Warming.
I suppose this is how it would look like at the end of summer. Should there not be more multi year sea ice in the Arctic ocean? If not it would be full with drowning and hungry polar bears.
When did the first polar bears settle in the Hudson bay region.?
I think my mother in law was around in the last ice age?
While no one was actually around 20K years ago I do think that we can determine global temps and estimate ice coverage. Just like we know the ocean levels were 300 to 400 feet lower during this days. I am not sure anyone knows exactly how CO2 and everything interacts, but certainly there is more to learn. Holds heat global warming or reflects cooling? We do know the Earth goes through cycles and they will continue. Areas that were tropical are now frozen or are deserts, etc.
Nature is 98% to 99% responsible and man maybe 1%. CO2 levels were much higher before man and I am more worried about a global freeze than warming. I understand the polar bear population is up, so at least they like the ice. On a lighter side, we can clone some wooly mammoths and get ready for the new ice age.
Good point TNSteve, we have a lot to learn. I saw a NatGeo how the earth was made film. It described the entire planet as ice before liquid oceans were to appear. Then over millions of years the cycle of 4 ice ages took place. The last being the one we credit for so many land, lake and ocean features we see today. Unanswered were the number of SUVs it took to melt all the ice so many times?
Of course, as the glaciers retreated, the melting permafrost released gigatons of methane, resulting in a runaway greenhouse effect that permitted crocodiles and palm trees at the north pole…