Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: March 2, 2014
The two warmest Februaries were 1779 and 1869. During the current decade, February temperatures have averaged almost 0.4C cooler than they did during the 1730’s.
Britain’s top climate experts announced the end of snow in Britain 14 years ago in March. And now they have record snow in the Lake District. Nokia PT-6.jpg
The Montreal Gazette – Google News Archive Search
Reading Eagle – Google News Archive Search
This was the coldest winter in Wisconsin since 1895 by a substantial margin. However, I did an analysis of past NOAA data tampering in Wisconsin, and believe that there is a good chance they will declare that 1904, 1917, 1918, … Continue reading
Last year, Sierra Club and University of Ottawa genius Paul Beckwith promised us an ice-free Arctic. Instead the Arctic saw a 60% increase in extent last summer over 2012. Now he is predicting seven metres of sea level rise. Twitter … Continue reading
Changes to GISS US temperature just since Christmas. Always cooling the past and warming the present. h/t to Dave Burton