Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Extreme UHI Fraud At NOAA
- Advances In Technology Give Scientists The Proof They Are Looking For
- The Incredible Heatwave Of January 1896 In Australia
- Cherry Picking The New Normal
- Release 1.3
- What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
- Australian Stations Now Available
- Here Is What’s Next
- Pulling Back The Curtain V1.1
- The September 1897 Heatwave In Ohio
- Pulling Back The Curtain On Super Climate Sunday
- Super Climate Sunday
- The Mind Blowing Heat Of 1936
- The Wrong Stuff
- Confirmation Bias In Climate Science
- Hot Weather In Missouri Is A Thing Of The Past
- John Christy Crushes Climate Fraudster Michael Mann
- Two Years Since The New York Times Announced The End Of Glaciers
- Two Years Since The New York Times Announced The End Of Snow
- One Of The Clearest Injustices Of A Dimwitted Corrupt Left Wing Press Corps
- Burning Climate Witches
- The 17% Consensus
- Is Stupidity The Main Driver Of Global Warming?
- Skiing On The Thing Of The Past
- The Day The Music Died
Daily Archives: March 3, 2014
Unseasonably warm weather set to make 1,000-mile Iditarod race even MORE grueling as mushers set off | Mail Online The writer is too dumb to look up the weather forecast for Alaska.
Alarmists start many of their graphs close to 1979.
http://trove.nla.gov.au/ Papers Past — Auckland Star — 14 December 1940 — WARMER ARCTIC
In this 1934 article, the US Weather Bureau said that the US had warmed seven degrees in the past 25 years, and accurately predicted the post 1940 cooling Nation Is Held on Verge of Climate Shift – Experts See Old-Fashioned Winters … Continue reading
In 1946, there were cherry blossoms in Washington DC by March 15 Ludington Daily News – Google News Archive Search This year they are facing record March snow. Not surprising that the team wanted to remove the “1940’s blip.” di2.nu/foia/1254108338.txt
Record Cold Meteorological Winter h/t to Andy DC