Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- The Drowning Island Scam
- President Announces His Intention To Steal More Of Your Money
- Sea Level Fraud At NASA
- Before Your SUV Caused Syrian Droughts, Your Yo-Yo Did
- Government Scientists Weren’t Always Morons
- The Death Spiral of Science By NSIDC
- Why Obama’s Paris Conference And EPA Regs Are A Complete Farce
- COP21 – Stopping Imaginary Global Warming
- NASA Has More Than Doubled Southern Hemisphere Warming
- Hayhoe/Dessler/Romm – The Unholy Trinity Of Texas Climate Stupid
- Paris Climate Criminals Ignore Record Arctic Ice Growth
- Night Of The Living Dead Climate Treaty
- Biggest Fraud In History – Perpetrated By Tom Karl And Gavin Schmidt
- Boundless Evidence That Climate Science Is A Criminal Profession
- Pavlov’s Democrats
- 97% Of Data Says NOAA/NASA Are Lying About Record Heat
- The Age Of Enlightenment
- Government Scientists Continue To Ramp Up Their Criminal Activity Ahead Of Paris
- Science 1941 : Global Warming Caused Hitler
- NOAA Data Tampering – Much Worse Than It Seems
- Science Vs. Junk Science In 1932
- Incompetence Or Fraud At USGS?
- Why NASA And NOAA Made Greenland Disappear
- More Mind-Blowing Fraud By Yale University And Cheryl Katz
- Risking It All For Science
Daily Archives: March 3, 2014
Unseasonably warm weather set to make 1,000-mile Iditarod race even MORE grueling as mushers set off | Mail Online The writer is too dumb to look up the weather forecast for Alaska.
Alarmists start many of their graphs close to 1979.
http://trove.nla.gov.au/ Papers Past — Auckland Star — 14 December 1940 — WARMER ARCTIC
In this 1934 article, the US Weather Bureau said that the US had warmed seven degrees in the past 25 years, and accurately predicted the post 1940 cooling Nation Is Held on Verge of Climate Shift – Experts See Old-Fashioned Winters … Continue reading
In 1946, there were cherry blossoms in Washington DC by March 15 Ludington Daily News – Google News Archive Search This year they are facing record March snow. Not surprising that the team wanted to remove the “1940’s blip.” di2.nu/foia/1254108338.txt
Record Cold Meteorological Winter h/t to Andy DC