Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Global Warming To Kill 4.5 Billion People By 2012
- Pentagon Says Global Warming Will Destroy The Planet By The Year 2020
- More Desperate Criminal Behavior From Climate Scientists
- Global Cooling Making Arctic Animals Migrate South
- Greenland Meltdown Update
- Arctic Melt Season Crashing And Burning
- The Biggest Fraud In History
- Huge Increase In Four Year Old Sea Ice Coming Up
- What Is The Real Value Of TOBS?
- Climate Fraudster James Hansen Wants “A Few More Years”
- Climate Moron Of The Day
- Today’s Featured Climate Criminal – James Hansen
- Saving The Planet
- Hot Days In The Midwest Occur Half As Often As They Did 100 Years Ago
- Arctic Sea Ice Recovery
- Another Day Of Heavy Snow In Southwest Greenland
- Arctic/Greenland Melt Season Is Coming To An Early End
- Mind-Blowing Temperature Fraud At NOAA
- Cold In England. Cold Coming To The East Coast
- Vikings Farmed Here
- Southwest Permanent Drought Update
- Greenland Melt Season Just About Done
- The Ship Of Fools
- Biggest Fraud In Science History – The NASA/NOAA Surface Temperature Record
AndyG55 on Real Climate Science Is On The… AndyG55 on Real Climate Science Is On The… AndyG55 on Real Climate Science Is On The… AndyG55 on Real Climate Science Is On The… Robertv on Miracles AndyG55 on Real Climate Science Is On The… deniesdeniers on Real Climate Science Is On The… Marsh on Miracles Morgan Wright on Real Climate Science Is On The… deniesdeniers on Real Climate Science Is On The…
Daily Archives: March 3, 2014
Unseasonably warm weather set to make 1,000-mile Iditarod race even MORE grueling as mushers set off | Mail Online The writer is too dumb to look up the weather forecast for Alaska.
Alarmists start many of their graphs close to 1979.
http://trove.nla.gov.au/ Papers Past — Auckland Star — 14 December 1940 — WARMER ARCTIC
In this 1934 article, the US Weather Bureau said that the US had warmed seven degrees in the past 25 years, and accurately predicted the post 1940 cooling Nation Is Held on Verge of Climate Shift – Experts See Old-Fashioned Winters … Continue reading
In 1946, there were cherry blossoms in Washington DC by March 15 Ludington Daily News – Google News Archive Search This year they are facing record March snow. Not surprising that the team wanted to remove the “1940’s blip.” di2.nu/foia/1254108338.txt
Record Cold Meteorological Winter h/t to Andy DC