Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- If Obama Was Working Against The US, What Would He Do Differently?
- Time For Adjustments
- Baffling Them With Bullshit
- Breaking : Top Climate Story Of The Year
- Experts Lied, And The Arctic Rised
- Introducing Disruptive Thoughts Into The Borg
- Saving The Planet!
- Charles – The Gift Who Keeps On Giving!
- Reader Quiz
- Charles Takes The Bait!
- Lies, Damned Lies, And Obama Administration Statistics
- Intimidation Works!
- No Correction From NSIDC’s Propaganda Coup
- Global Warming Makes Air Opaque
- Running Through The Alinsky Gambit
- We Have A Candidate For Climate Moron Of The Day
- A Peek Inside The Spectacularly Brainless World Of Progressives
- Fraudster Tamino Smearing Ted Cruz With Junk Science
- March 24, 1929
- March 24, 1952
- Yesterday’s Big Lie
- Will NSIDC Set The Record Straight?
- Useful Idiot Of The Month
- We Haven’t Always Had Such A Nice Climate
- Tom Steyer’s Communications Director Was Very Excited About Censorship
Colorado Wellington on Breaking : Top Climate Story O… gator69 on Time For Adjustments gator69 on If Obama Was Working Against T… ren on Time For Adjustments ren on Time For Adjustments Chris Barron on Time For Adjustments Gail Combs on Breaking : Top Climate Story O… Chris Barron on Time For Adjustments Mike D on If Obama Was Working Against T… Chris Barron on Breaking : Top Climate Story O…
Daily Archives: March 4, 2014
John Holdren and Jeff Masters have taken their hot is the new cold discovery to market. Their microfreezer design uses an extreme lack of cold to push the heat out of the roast, causing it to freeze instantly. In the … Continue reading
The global temperature anomaly of ~0.2C is about the same as it was 30 years ago, before the eruption of El Chichon cooled temperatures 0.5C. Another way of saying this politely, is that global warming is almost complete BS, and … Continue reading
Wood for Trees: Interactive Graphs
Hayhoe likened climate change being described as “global warming” to the parable of the blind men and the elephant. In that story, the men touch different portions of the animal to understand what it is and come away in complete … Continue reading
Published 10:00 pm, Thursday, February 12, 2009 “Climate refugees.” It’s a term we should get used to, researchers warned on Thursday, predicting a flood of new residents driven north by heat waves, fires and other calamitous effects of global warming. State not … Continue reading
Less than 10% open water remaining. 20140303180000_CVCHDCTGL_0007547818.gif (1100×850)