Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: March 4, 2014
John Holdren and Jeff Masters have taken their hot is the new cold discovery to market. Their microfreezer design uses an extreme lack of cold to push the heat out of the roast, causing it to freeze instantly. In the … Continue reading
The global temperature anomaly of ~0.2C is about the same as it was 30 years ago, before the eruption of El Chichon cooled temperatures 0.5C. Another way of saying this politely, is that global warming is almost complete BS, and … Continue reading
Wood for Trees: Interactive Graphs
Hayhoe likened climate change being described as “global warming” to the parable of the blind men and the elephant. In that story, the men touch different portions of the animal to understand what it is and come away in complete … Continue reading
Published 10:00 pm, Thursday, February 12, 2009 “Climate refugees.” It’s a term we should get used to, researchers warned on Thursday, predicting a flood of new residents driven north by heat waves, fires and other calamitous effects of global warming. State not … Continue reading
Less than 10% open water remaining. 20140303180000_CVCHDCTGL_0007547818.gif (1100×850)