Less than 10% open water remaining.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
Less evaporation when you have a lid on the water.
Must be all that missing heat rearing its ugly head and creating all this cold and ice, lol. Honestly though, how long must we endure the Church of Global Warming and their collective madness before the peasants grab their pitchforks?
Reblogged this on wwlee4411 and commented:
Massive cold blast coming also…
Offshore of Rochester NY Lake Ontario has about 75% surface coverage of very thin (1/4″ or less) sheet ice. No wind at this time (dead calm in fact), allowing this ice to form. It appears to go out quite a ways. It MIGHT just cover the whole lake IF (a very big if) there is no wind to break it up. A slight breeze overnight and it will likely dissipate.
I think the record going back to 1973 is 94% ice coverage in 1979. In a few days we might beat it.
NOAA says 91%!! I am really proud of what we have accomplished. I will be able to tell my grandchildren that we froze 91% of the Great Lakes in the middle of unprecedented catastrophically anthropomorphic global warming.
One thing is for sure. If “global cooling” had been the scare-de-jour the cold-mongers would have been all over this like a rash.
I guess the heat is all at the bottom?