Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,970 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: March 5, 2014
Global temperatures have been plummeting, and are almost back to where they were at the start of the satellite era – during the coldest winter ever in 1979. Yet NOAA and the rest of the climate liars are trying to … Continue reading
Five years ago, the Met Office announced the demise of Scottish skiing. 09 February 2009 Alex Hill, the chief government adviser with the Met Office, told The Scotsman there was no future for skiing in Scotland because climate change would … Continue reading
Ten months ago, experts were predicting that drought would destroy the UK Britain gets ready for driest May on record | UK | News | Daily Express Now the same experts are saying that excess rainfall is going to destroy … Continue reading
In 1986, Tom Karl told Congress that climate change and drought is a normal part of the climate cycle, and is not caused by CO2 ftp://ftp.ncdc.noaa.gov/pub/data/papers/1986TKarlTestimonyfree.pdf
Every state in the US reached 100 degrees before global warming kicked in. Fortunately, it is much cooler now. maxtemps-bystate.gif (1019×735)
In 1999, Hansen showed that the 1930’s was much hotter in the US than the 1990’s By James Hansen, Reto Ruedy, Jay Glascoe and Makiko Sato — August 1999 Empirical evidence does not lend much support to the notion that … Continue reading
On September 26, 1998 there were four Atlantic hurricanes at the same time. 15 years later, there were only two hurricanes all season.
If you remove Mt. Pinatubo cooling, there has been essentially no warming for almost a quarter of a century. http://www.woodfortrees.org/data/rss
The father of global warming said 100 years ago that CO2 will make Chicago sub-tropical. The Pueblo Leader – Google News Archive Search