Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Plan Your Northwest Passage Voyage Today
- Twenty Years Since The Oklahoma City Bombing
- It Must Have Been Spring – But It’s Over Now
- Susanna’s Question Answered
- Russia Sells Missiles To Iran – Kerry Heads To The Arctic
- Excellent News From Earth Day
- My Washington Journal
- Scientists Solve The Solar Energy Storage Problem
- Failed Billionaires
- NCDC Hiding The Decline In US Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Global Warming Is A Religion
- More Problems At The Greenland Country Club
- Scientists Grant Earth Another 15 Year Reprieve!
- CU Fails To Stop Global Warming
- Scientific American Says Global Warming Is Occurring Both Faster And Slower Than Expected
- Climate Scientists Recycling The Same Excuses, Decade After Decade
- Disappearing Great Lakes Update
- Latest Drought Research
- Climate Challenge Quiz
- Settled Science At The EPA
- Settled Science Update
- Completely Implausible Deniability
- Divestment Works!
- I’m A 97% True Believer!
- Catastrophic Global Warming Theory Is Dead
Tab Numlock on Scientists Solve The Solar Ene… omanuel on Failed Billionaires ristvan on Plan Your Northwest Passage Vo… scizzorbill on Plan Your Northwest Passage Vo… SMS on It Must Have Been Spring… Colorado Wellington on Excellent News From Earth… gator69 on Susanna’s Question Answe… Disillusioned on Susanna’s Question Answe… Pathway on Excellent News From Earth… SMS on Plan Your Northwest Passage Vo…
Daily Archives: March 5, 2014
Global temperatures have been plummeting, and are almost back to where they were at the start of the satellite era – during the coldest winter ever in 1979. Yet NOAA and the rest of the climate liars are trying to … Continue reading
Five years ago, the Met Office announced the demise of Scottish skiing. 09 February 2009 Alex Hill, the chief government adviser with the Met Office, told The Scotsman there was no future for skiing in Scotland because climate change would … Continue reading
Ten months ago, experts were predicting that drought would destroy the UK Britain gets ready for driest May on record | UK | News | Daily Express Now the same experts are saying that excess rainfall is going to destroy … Continue reading
In 1986, Tom Karl told Congress that climate change and drought is a normal part of the climate cycle, and is not caused by CO2 ftp://ftp.ncdc.noaa.gov/pub/data/papers/1986TKarlTestimonyfree.pdf
Every state in the US reached 100 degrees before global warming kicked in. Fortunately, it is much cooler now. maxtemps-bystate.gif (1019×735)
In 1999, Hansen showed that the 1930’s was much hotter in the US than the 1990’s By James Hansen, Reto Ruedy, Jay Glascoe and Makiko Sato — August 1999 Empirical evidence does not lend much support to the notion that … Continue reading
On September 26, 1998 there were four Atlantic hurricanes at the same time. 15 years later, there were only two hurricanes all season.