Every state in the US reached 100 degrees before global warming kicked in. Fortunately, it is much cooler now.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
All these records were set in 1936
spoilsport, let Steve set up the Trolls. (-;
And it will not end well. As global warming progresses the next ice age will kick in and much of the nation will be toast so to speak. CAGW is real.
All you are saying is that climate has always had changes and sometimes catastrophic changes. But those changes were going on long before man became involved. The last 100 years have actually been a period of remarkable climate stability when you look at the long term.
Would be fun to contrast that map with a sister map showing the maximums 1996 to present…..
Bet it won’t be a popular map…..
Shazaam, I was thinking exactly the same thing.
Is there a link to a site that gives the date and location for all these record highs?