Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Guardian Demonstrates That The 19 Year Pause Is Real
- If Obama Was Working Against The US, What Would He Do Differently?
- Time For Adjustments
- Baffling Them With Bullshit
- Breaking : Top Climate Story Of The Year
- Experts Lied, And The Arctic Rised
- Introducing Disruptive Thoughts Into The Borg
- Saving The Planet!
- Charles – The Gift Who Keeps On Giving!
- Reader Quiz
- Charles Takes The Bait!
- Lies, Damned Lies, And Obama Administration Statistics
- Intimidation Works!
- No Correction From NSIDC’s Propaganda Coup
- Global Warming Makes Air Opaque
- Running Through The Alinsky Gambit
- We Have A Candidate For Climate Moron Of The Day
- A Peek Inside The Spectacularly Brainless World Of Progressives
- Fraudster Tamino Smearing Ted Cruz With Junk Science
- March 24, 1929
- March 24, 1952
- Yesterday’s Big Lie
- Will NSIDC Set The Record Straight?
- Useful Idiot Of The Month
ren on Eureka! ren on Eureka! ren on Eureka! ren on Time For Adjustments ren on Time For Adjustments AndyG55 on Baffling Them With Bullsh… JN on Time For Adjustments sabretoothed on Time For Adjustments spren on Charles – The Gift Who K… Morgan Wright on Baffling Them With Bullsh…
Daily Archives: March 6, 2014
Climate experts were expecting to see snow on Soch’s palm trees The lack of snow convinced them that skiing is a thing of the past Experts also determined that a warm week in Sochi in February was indicative of a climate … Continue reading
The conversation on the Venus thread has gone way past my tolerance for stupid. Venus is not a closed system. It is located near this object – which provides a steady stream of shortwave radiation to the top of the … Continue reading
JANUARY 18, 2013 warmer winter air is causing a shorter duration of ice cover. In fact, the amount of ice covering the lakes has declined about 71 percent over the past 40 years. Last year, only 5 percent of the … Continue reading
We all know Venus is hot. A few billion years ago, Venus had a collision with something that turned it on its side and slowed its rotation way down. One day on Venus is almost six Earth months long. Because … Continue reading
It is time to introduce some actual science into the world of climate science. I have had the great privilege of spending time with CSU’s Bill Gray recently, and he has been explaining to me what causes the climate fluctuations … Continue reading
Rome News-Tribune – Google News Archive Search