Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
TonyP on Strike Six For The Climate… Peter Alexander on NOAA Is Getting Bolder And Bol… Climatism on Guardian Tells Us That They Kn… Hifast on A Christmas Gift From Dr. Bill… Peter Alexander on NOAA Is Getting Bolder And Bol… Travis Casey on Progression Of Data Tampering… Mark on The Flood Myth Mark on The Flood Myth Mark on The Flood Myth Peter Alexander on NOAA Is Getting Bolder And Bol…
Daily Archives: March 7, 2014
According to our nation’s top climate experts, Illinois will become just like South Padre Island downloads.globalchange.gov/usimpacts/pdfs/midwest.pdf If you reverse the letters, it says “this will occur right after monkeys fly out of Al Gore’s ass”
Experts say that anything past two degrees warming will destroy the planet, so I am sad to report that Philadelphia was destroyed before 1930. Soviet Is Heard From on Climate – Case of Greenland – View Article – NYTimes.com
March 3 was a very cold day in the US. 78 stations in 13 different states from Arkansas to Minnesota to Wyoming set record low temperatures. Coldest was -33F at STAMBAUGH 2SSE Michigan. NEWPORT AR 1.04 ALEDO IL -9.94 CARLINVILLE … Continue reading
GISS claims that Earth has warmed 0.7 degrees since 1880, but their data is diverging from RSS satellite temps at a rate of 1.0C per century. The noise is larger than the signal, which means the entire data set is … Continue reading
During February, most of the Northern Hemisphere was very cold. But experts correctly pointed out that the climate was located in Sochi . During January it was located in Australia. ch_tlt_2014_02_anom_v03_3.png (730×450)