Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Today’s Climate Morons
- The Rhone Glacier Then And Now
- Glaciers Shrank Thousands Of Feet Before 1902
- There Are No Qualified Atmospheric Scientists In Texas
- US Climate Getting Less Extreme
- The Symptoms Of Global Warming And Global Cooling Are Identical
- Forest Fires Were Much More Common During The Little Ice Age
- Another Smoking Gun Of Incompetence By Climate Scientists
- Children’s Lives Don’t Matter
- Things We Need To Ban
- Summer Temperatures In Greenland Have Plummeted To Record Lows
- Arctic Sea Ice Extent Highest In A Decade
- Huffington Post Vying For Stupidest Article Ever
- Screaming Therapy For The Arctic
- Climate Sensitivity Must Be Plummeting
- Spectacular Fraud From The Lancet Commission
- 1907 : It Is Up To Bloggers To Stop Climate Data Tampering
- No Schoolchild Has Seen Any Global Warming
- Shutting Down The Criminals At the EPA
- Climate Scientists Reaching Unprecedented Levels Of Stupid
- President Obama Hoping To Cut Off The Fossil Fuel Supply – Just In Time To Freeze Everyone To Death
- US Burn Acreage Plummeting, Lowest In A Decade
- Arctic Meltdown Scam In Complete Collapse
- Another Victim Of Climate Data Change
- Understanding The Danger Of CO2
AndyG55 on Arctic Sea Ice Extent Highest… Gail Combs on Glaciers Shrank Thousands Of F… gator69 on Arctic Sea Ice Extent Highest… TomP on Arctic Sea Ice Extent Highest… Brian H on Summer Temperatures In Greenla… omanuel on Today’s Climate Morons gator69 on Glaciers Shrank Thousands Of F… gator69 on Things We Need To Ban rah on Glaciers Shrank Thousands Of F… rah on Things We Need To Ban
Daily Archives: March 11, 2014
Horse flatulence caused this Mann-made snowstorm, March 11-14 1888.
80 years ago, 80% of the US was covered with drought.
Senate Democrats are filibustering the weather tonight. On Monday night, Senate Democrats are hosting a rare pajama party of sorts, conducting an all-night “talkathon” on climate change – minus the pajamas Senate holds global warming all-nighter – CSMonitor.com They wouldn’t … Continue reading
NASA didn’t like that inconvenient spike in temperatures around 1940, as reported in Hansen 1999. pubs.giss.nasa.gov/docs/1999/1999_Hansen_etal_1.pdf So they simply removed most of it, and massively warmed the years after 1960.