Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Arctic/Greenland Melt Season Is Coming To An Early End
- Mind-Blowing Temperature Fraud At NOAA
- Cold In England. Cold Coming To The East Coast
- Vikings Farmed Here
- Southwest Permanent Drought Update
- Greenland Melt Season Just About Done
- The Ship Of Fools
- Biggest Fraud In Science History – The NASA/NOAA Surface Temperature Record
- Hudson Bay Sea Ice Third Highest On Record
- Max Stupid In Fort Collins
- My Arctic Forecast
- The Northwest Passage Cruise Disaster
- Climate Fraud Ahead Of Paris
- Today’s Featured Climate Fraud – Walruses
- Eastern Arctic Sea Ice Coverage Is The Highest This Millenium
- Katherine Hayhoe Permanent Drought Update
- Arctic Global Warming Expedition Derailed By Too Much Ice
- Another Very Wet Year In Fort Collins
- A Closer Look At The Beaufort Sea
- Fraudster James Hansen Recycling His 30 Year Old Lies
- Today’s Featured Climate Fraud – The Petermann Glacier
- These Morons Just Can’t Give It A Rest
- Shameless Scamsters
- Today’s Arctic Criminal Alert
- Moron Alert At The Vatican
rah on Arctic/Greenland Melt Season I… gator69 on Arctic/Greenland Melt Season I… AndyG55 on Arctic/Greenland Melt Season I… Andy on Arctic/Greenland Melt Season I… Chewer on Arctic/Greenland Melt Season I… Andy on Arctic/Greenland Melt Season I… Andy on Arctic/Greenland Melt Season I… AndyG55 on Arctic/Greenland Melt Season I… omanuel on Arctic/Greenland Melt Season I… AndyG55 on Arctic/Greenland Melt Season I…
Daily Archives: March 11, 2014
Horse flatulence caused this Mann-made snowstorm, March 11-14 1888.
80 years ago, 80% of the US was covered with drought.
Senate Democrats are filibustering the weather tonight. On Monday night, Senate Democrats are hosting a rare pajama party of sorts, conducting an all-night “talkathon” on climate change – minus the pajamas Senate holds global warming all-nighter – CSMonitor.com They wouldn’t … Continue reading
NASA didn’t like that inconvenient spike in temperatures around 1940, as reported in Hansen 1999. pubs.giss.nasa.gov/docs/1999/1999_Hansen_etal_1.pdf So they simply removed most of it, and massively warmed the years after 1960.