Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- The New Normal
- Waste Not, Want Not
- How About Doing Some Actual Science, Mikey?
- Hottest Winter Ever Update
- Innoculating The Public Against Climate FundraisingTactics
- Three Feet Of Snow For The New Mexico Permanent Drought
- US Weather Is The Least Extreme Ever
- 1958 : New York Reported Massive Ice Loss – Predicted A New Ice Age
- Climate Skepticism Is Now “Abuse”
- AMS Fires Back Against The Obama Led Witch Hunt
- Dark Comedy At The Capitol
- More Concerns For The Washington DC Polar Bear Population
- Think Of The Boston Polar Bear Cubs
- Climate Central Fraud Update
- Katherine Shoveling White Today
- Not A Smidgen Of Integrity At The White House
- Checking Up On Expert Projections
- “Belief” In The Consensus
- Experts Say Arctic Ice-Free By 2012 – Reduced Snow In The US
- Michigan February Temperatures Falling At 69 Degrees Per Century
- Snowball 1 – Fake Scientists 0
- Next Steps For Net Neutrality
- Michael Mann Vs Barack Obama
- 1974 – BBC Warned Of A New Ice Age Within Our Lifetime
- My Denier Disclosure
Daily Archives: March 11, 2014
Horse flatulence caused this Mann-made snowstorm, March 11-14 1888.
80 years ago, 80% of the US was covered with drought.
Senate Democrats are filibustering the weather tonight. On Monday night, Senate Democrats are hosting a rare pajama party of sorts, conducting an all-night “talkathon” on climate change – minus the pajamas Senate holds global warming all-nighter – CSMonitor.com They wouldn’t … Continue reading
NASA didn’t like that inconvenient spike in temperatures around 1940, as reported in Hansen 1999. pubs.giss.nasa.gov/docs/1999/1999_Hansen_etal_1.pdf So they simply removed most of it, and massively warmed the years after 1960.