Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Are Our Leaders Finally Getting Serious About Stopping Imaginary Global Warming?
- Book Your Northwest Passage Cruise For Only $25,000
- Bill Gray : Biggest El Nino Since 1998
- July 1907 Heatwave Killed Dozens Of People And Horses In Philadelphia
- Arctic Sea Ice Continues At Highest Extent Since 2005
- Dr. Bill Gray Responds To Pope Francis
- White House Demonstrates That They Are Complete Morons – Once Again
- Hispanic Leaders Angry Don Trump Said Many Illegal Aliens Are Criminals
- Arctic Sea Ice Extent Approaching Highest Extent Since At Least 2004
- Polar Bears Granted A Reprieve
- All Lies, All The Time
- Increasing Is Decreasing
- July 1896 Heatwave Killed Birds
- Bill Gates Says The Cost Of Switching To Wind And Solar Would Be “Beyond Astronomical”
- Arctic To Be Ice-Free By July 1
- My St Francis Epiphany
- Today’s Climate Morons
- The Rhone Glacier Then And Now
- Glaciers Shrank Thousands Of Feet Before 1902
- There Are No Qualified Atmospheric Scientists In Texas
- US Climate Getting Less Extreme
- The Symptoms Of Global Warming And Global Cooling Are Identical
- Forest Fires Were Much More Common During The Little Ice Age
- Another Smoking Gun Of Incompetence By Climate Scientists
- Children’s Lives Don’t Matter
Richard T. Fowler on Book Your Northwest Passage Cr… omanuel on Are Our Leaders Finally Gettin… Richard T. Fowler on July 1907 Heatwave Killed Doze… kbray in california on Book Your Northwest Passage Cr… Robertv on Book Your Northwest Passage Cr… Hugh on Bill Gray : Biggest El Nino Si… Gail Combs on Book Your Northwest Passage Cr… lance on Book Your Northwest Passage Cr… Gail Combs on Arctic Sea Ice Continues At Hi… Gail Combs on July 1907 Heatwave Killed Doze…
Daily Archives: March 11, 2014
Horse flatulence caused this Mann-made snowstorm, March 11-14 1888.
80 years ago, 80% of the US was covered with drought.
Senate Democrats are filibustering the weather tonight. On Monday night, Senate Democrats are hosting a rare pajama party of sorts, conducting an all-night “talkathon” on climate change – minus the pajamas Senate holds global warming all-nighter – CSMonitor.com They wouldn’t … Continue reading
NASA didn’t like that inconvenient spike in temperatures around 1940, as reported in Hansen 1999. pubs.giss.nasa.gov/docs/1999/1999_Hansen_etal_1.pdf So they simply removed most of it, and massively warmed the years after 1960.