Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Extreme UHI Fraud At NOAA
- Advances In Technology Give Scientists The Proof They Are Looking For
- The Incredible Heatwave Of January 1896 In Australia
- Cherry Picking The New Normal
- Release 1.3
- What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
- Australian Stations Now Available
- Here Is What’s Next
- Pulling Back The Curtain V1.1
- The September 1897 Heatwave In Ohio
- Pulling Back The Curtain On Super Climate Sunday
- Super Climate Sunday
- The Mind Blowing Heat Of 1936
- The Wrong Stuff
- Confirmation Bias In Climate Science
- Hot Weather In Missouri Is A Thing Of The Past
- John Christy Crushes Climate Fraudster Michael Mann
- Two Years Since The New York Times Announced The End Of Glaciers
- Two Years Since The New York Times Announced The End Of Snow
- One Of The Clearest Injustices Of A Dimwitted Corrupt Left Wing Press Corps
- Burning Climate Witches
- The 17% Consensus
- Is Stupidity The Main Driver Of Global Warming?
- Skiing On The Thing Of The Past
- The Day The Music Died
Andy on Advances In Technology Give Sc… Andy on Advances In Technology Give Sc… Oliver K. Manuel on Extreme UHI Fraud At NOAA gofer on Extreme UHI Fraud At NOAA AndyG55 on Extreme UHI Fraud At NOAA AndyG55 on Extreme UHI Fraud At NOAA tom on Extreme UHI Fraud At NOAA David A on Extreme UHI Fraud At NOAA RAH on Advances In Technology Give Sc… catweazle666 on Extreme UHI Fraud At NOAA
Daily Archives: March 11, 2014
Horse flatulence caused this Mann-made snowstorm, March 11-14 1888.
80 years ago, 80% of the US was covered with drought.
Senate Democrats are filibustering the weather tonight. On Monday night, Senate Democrats are hosting a rare pajama party of sorts, conducting an all-night “talkathon” on climate change – minus the pajamas Senate holds global warming all-nighter – CSMonitor.com They wouldn’t … Continue reading
NASA didn’t like that inconvenient spike in temperatures around 1940, as reported in Hansen 1999. pubs.giss.nasa.gov/docs/1999/1999_Hansen_etal_1.pdf So they simply removed most of it, and massively warmed the years after 1960.