Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,969 other subscribers
Daily Archives: March 12, 2014
Coast Guard warns of bad ice year for Atlantic Canada ships The Canadian Coast Guard is pleading with merchant ships to plan their voyages well in advance this year as the organization’s icebreaker fleet confronts some of the worst ice … Continue reading
14 Jun 1924 – THE AUSTRALIAN CLIMATE. AFFECTED BY THE ANTARCTI…
In 1945 and 1946, cherry trees bloomed by mid-March in Washington DC Ludington Daily News – Google News Archive Search After 70 years of global warming, it is not going to happen this year. EarthCam – Cherry Blossoms Cam
In 1978, NOAA showed the southern hemisphere extra tropics cooling at 3.5C/century from 1957-1976 journals.ametsoc.org/doi/pdf/10.1175/1520-0493(1978)106<0755%3AGTVSMA>2.0.CO%3B2 GISS now shows the region warming 1.5C/century over that same time period. data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/tabledata_v3/ZonAnn.Ts.txt The next graph overlays the NASA GISS data on the NOAA data … Continue reading
In 1978. NOAA showed nearly a full degree of southern hemisphere cooling from 1957-1970. CRU has since made all of that cooling disappear. journals.ametsoc.org/doi/pdf/10.1175/1520-0493(1978)106<0755%3AGTVSMA>2.0.CO%3B2 Met Office Hadley Centre observations datasets The graph below shows the 1978 NOAA southern hemisphere … Continue reading
TIME Magazine Archive Article — Another Ice Age? — Jun. 24, 1974 http://www.sciencenews.org
NOAA is tampering with Michigan January temperatures, at a rate of 3.3 degrees per century. Enron would blush.
Mosher keeps saying that NASA temperatures are spot on. Fair enough. Perhaps he can tell us if he is referring to the version which shows cooling, or the version which shows warming. Does the correct version have 1934 as the warmest … Continue reading
Michigan is blowing away all records for cold this year, due to a Mann-made overheated atmosphere.