Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
- Climate Science – A Data Free Science
- NASA – Clueless And Dishonest
- More Missouri TOBS
- Hiding The Decline In Missouri
- A Repeat Of 2014?
- Hiding The Decline In The US
- More On The CU Sea Level Screw Up
- More Boulder Smoking Guns
- Superstition Is Occurring With Alarming Frequency In The US
- NSIDC Busted!
Daily Archives: March 12, 2014
Coast Guard warns of bad ice year for Atlantic Canada ships The Canadian Coast Guard is pleading with merchant ships to plan their voyages well in advance this year as the organization’s icebreaker fleet confronts some of the worst ice … Continue reading
14 Jun 1924 – THE AUSTRALIAN CLIMATE. AFFECTED BY THE ANTARCTI…
In 1945 and 1946, cherry trees bloomed by mid-March in Washington DC Ludington Daily News – Google News Archive Search After 70 years of global warming, it is not going to happen this year. EarthCam – Cherry Blossoms Cam
In 1978, NOAA showed the southern hemisphere extra tropics cooling at 3.5C/century from 1957-1976 journals.ametsoc.org/doi/pdf/10.1175/1520-0493(1978)106<0755%3AGTVSMA>2.0.CO%3B2 GISS now shows the region warming 1.5C/century over that same time period. data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/tabledata_v3/ZonAnn.Ts.txt The next graph overlays the NASA GISS data on the NOAA data … Continue reading
In 1978. NOAA showed nearly a full degree of southern hemisphere cooling from 1957-1970. CRU has since made all of that cooling disappear. journals.ametsoc.org/doi/pdf/10.1175/1520-0493(1978)106<0755%3AGTVSMA>2.0.CO%3B2 Met Office Hadley Centre observations datasets The graph below shows the 1978 NOAA southern hemisphere … Continue reading
TIME Magazine Archive Article — Another Ice Age? — Jun. 24, 1974 http://www.sciencenews.org