Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Global Warming To Kill 4.5 Billion People By 2012
- Pentagon Says Global Warming Will Destroy The Planet By The Year 2020
- More Desperate Criminal Behavior From Climate Scientists
- Global Cooling Making Arctic Animals Migrate South
- Greenland Meltdown Update
- Arctic Melt Season Crashing And Burning
- The Biggest Fraud In History
- Huge Increase In Four Year Old Sea Ice Coming Up
- What Is The Real Value Of TOBS?
- Climate Fraudster James Hansen Wants “A Few More Years”
- Climate Moron Of The Day
- Today’s Featured Climate Criminal – James Hansen
- Saving The Planet
- Hot Days In The Midwest Occur Half As Often As They Did 100 Years Ago
- Arctic Sea Ice Recovery
- Another Day Of Heavy Snow In Southwest Greenland
- Arctic/Greenland Melt Season Is Coming To An Early End
- Mind-Blowing Temperature Fraud At NOAA
- Cold In England. Cold Coming To The East Coast
- Vikings Farmed Here
- Southwest Permanent Drought Update
- Greenland Melt Season Just About Done
- The Ship Of Fools
- Biggest Fraud In Science History – The NASA/NOAA Surface Temperature Record
Morgan Wright on Real Climate Science Is On The… Morgan Wright on Real Climate Science Is On The… kentclizbe on Miracles AndyG55 on Real Climate Science Is On The… AndyG55 on Real Climate Science Is On The… AndyG55 on Coldest Year On Record So Far… AndyG55 on Coldest Year On Record So Far… AndyG55 on Coldest Year On Record So Far… AndyG55 on Real Climate Science Is On The… beowulftoo on Miracles
Daily Archives: March 13, 2014
Despite record cold and Great Lakes ice, NCDC thinks they can get away altering the US temperature record to make the past winter just below average temperature. Climate at a Glance | Time Series 74% of the US was below … Continue reading
The number of 100 degree days and 0 degree days have been near historic lows in recent years in the US, though 2014 may reverse the trend.
In 1999, Hansen said that the US had cooled over the last 50 years despite increasing greenhouse gases. NASA GISS: Science Briefs: Whither U.S. Climate? The US government says that the country has warmed significantly over the last 50 years … Continue reading
The missing heat has sunk to the bottom of the sea, where it is disguising itself as very cold water. When this just above freezing water returns to the surface, it will make global warming hell break loose across the … Continue reading
Twitter / BetteMidler: 70 degrees in NYC yesterday, …
Texas cold season temperatures have been falling for over 100 years, with the past six months the coldest on record.