Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Declining Spring Snow Cover
- All The Global Warming Nonsense That’s Unfit To Print
- The Democrats War On Women
- The Constitution Shredders
- BOM Lying Again
- Ten Degrees UHI In Pittsburgh
- Amazing Night
- Propaganda – Not Science
- Coldest March Night Ever?
- Australia Hottest Year Ever Update
- Pea-Brained President Thinks Trains Are Safer Than Pipelines
- Hansen Forecast Update
- Settled Science From 1969
- Keeping Proper Focus
- Begonia Update
- 1947 : Ten Degrees Arctic Warming – Coastal Cities To Drown – Send Money
- 15 Years Since New York Times Declared The North Pole Ice-Free
- We Should Have Listened!
- 30 Years Since Government Experts Predicted New York Would Be Like Florida
- Hockey In Wisconsin
- Global Warming Flees To Las Cruces, NM
- EPA Predicts 11 Feet Of Sea Level Rise
- Last Arctic Ice To Vanish In A Few Weeks
- Hiding The Armadillos
- Settled Science At The EPA
DD More on Pea-Brained President Thinks T… Colorado Wellington on Ten Degrees UHI In Pittsb… omanuel on All The Global Warming Nonsens… DD More on Australia Hottest Year Ever… Disillusioned on The Constitution Shredders Gail Combs on The Democrats War On Wome… emsnews on All The Global Warming Nonsens… DD More on Pea-Brained President Thinks T… omanuel on All The Global Warming Nonsens… Scottish Sceptic on All The Global Warming Nonsens…
Daily Archives: March 13, 2014
Despite record cold and Great Lakes ice, NCDC thinks they can get away altering the US temperature record to make the past winter just below average temperature. Climate at a Glance | Time Series 74% of the US was below … Continue reading
The number of 100 degree days and 0 degree days have been near historic lows in recent years in the US, though 2014 may reverse the trend.
In 1999, Hansen said that the US had cooled over the last 50 years despite increasing greenhouse gases. NASA GISS: Science Briefs: Whither U.S. Climate? The US government says that the country has warmed significantly over the last 50 years … Continue reading
The missing heat has sunk to the bottom of the sea, where it is disguising itself as very cold water. When this just above freezing water returns to the surface, it will make global warming hell break loose across the … Continue reading
Twitter / BetteMidler: 70 degrees in NYC yesterday, …
Texas cold season temperatures have been falling for over 100 years, with the past six months the coldest on record.