The missing heat has sunk to the bottom of the sea, where it is disguising itself as very cold water. When this just above freezing water returns to the surface, it will make global warming hell break loose across the planet.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Now I understand … the missing heat slides down the red slide to the bottom of the ocean just like a toddler at a park 😉
Ain’t glo-bull warming science grand?
I do believe all warmist have *many* imaginary friends.
Reblogged this on Climate Ponderings.
Yes, When the benthic waters return to the surface at 4.01C instead of the ideal 4.00C, the sh*t will hit the fan. No, more like the sh*t will hit the wind turbine!. Raging storms, eternal droughts, biblical rainfalls, plagues of locusts and the overthrow of thermodynamics.
Actually this is incorrect. What is really happening is that it is being transformed into dark heat, which cannot be detected by normal observation methods. Dark heat can only be detected by the deformation, the “lensing,” that can be seen when it passes in front of climate temperature graphs.
Ooo! Like “dark matter”….that other mathmatical construct.
Is dark heat like Al Gore’s monkeys and is that where it comes from?
Their problem with the deep sea heat sink….
is the capacity
if you assume they are right….then the deep sea is a limitless sink
I fully agree, but I Think there is a problem for most people to understand that the heat that may have lifted the deep ocean tenths of a centigrade cannot in the future dispose of that heat to the sea surface and the atmosphere and produce accelerated warming.
Frankly the opposite would happen and could be the route into a new ice age.
Nevertheless climate scientists imply that the heat will strike back sooner or later.
Combine the thermocline with the pycnocline, and the Homers will have an even harder time getting disguised heat out of the system.
Below 1000m ocean density is a stable 1.028g / cm^3
Nearer to the surface, the density drops to 1.025g / cm^3
The internal energy per unit mass is constant, but the internal energy per unit volume decreases (because the density changes), lowering temperature slightly as the water rises to the surface.
The heat must be hidden inside a “bubble of CO2” (like the one that caused mild winter in the US in 2012)… down there, somewhere…
That 4°C figure is irrelevant to seawater. It applies only to fresh. Salt water gets colder all the way down.