Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: March 14, 2014
During the kindler, gentler low CO2 years – Gaia wreaked climate chaos on the human race. The Stanstead Journal – Google News Archive Search
One of the bigger jokes in climate science now is that the missing heat is hiding at the bottom of the sea, and someday will surface again and restart global warming. But the reality is that the oceans get colder … Continue reading
Twitter / SteveSGoddard: @EarthVitalSigns This graph …
I tried an experiment to randomly remove 90% of GHCN US stations three times, using different random seeds. One run produced cooling and others produced warming. Blue is the full data set. The 90% removed leaves approximately 100 US stations, … Continue reading
I tested out my theory, and removed every other station when calculating the US temperature. It has almost no impact on either the yearly temperature or the trend.
Suppose you have four temperature stations in a relatively small geographical area, and you add a fifth in the geographic middle of the group. Should the trend change? No, it shouldn’t. The addition of the fifth station might cause the … Continue reading