Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- The Key Criminals Behind The Climate Scam
- All US Warming, And Almost Half Of The Data, Is Fake
- NASA Goes Double Or Nothing On Their Data Tampering
- Living The Green Dream In Boulder
- It Only Takes One Progressive To Destroy A Community
- Reader Quiz : Which Way Is My Train Moving?
- 50% Of Reported Global Warming Is Due To Post 1999 Data Tampering
- Gavin Takes Climate Cynicism To An Entirely New Level
- Saving Manhattan!
- Count Me In With The 97% Consensus
- Eminent Scientists Warn Earth Is Drying Up – Martian Style Irrigation Systems Needed
- NSIDC Demonstrates How To Construct An Arctic Ice Scam
- Sea Level Idiocy At National Geographic
- Bill Gray’s Birthday
- National Geographic Weren’t Always MWP Deniers
- USGS Says No Linkage Between Flooding And CO2
- Alaskan Glaciers Retreated Eleven Feet Per Day From 1894 To 1907
- More Smoking Guns Of Fraud At NASA
- You Simply Aren’t Qualified To Question Eminent Scientists
- Why You Should Be Worried About Declining Journalism At The Washington Post
- Arctic Sea Ice Continues Its Record Growth
- Today’s Climate Moron Of The Day : Andrew Cuomo
- Final Joaquin Scorecard
- Glaciers Don’t Lie, But Government Scientists Do
- Latest World Class Fraud From The Climate Criminals
Daily Archives: March 14, 2014
During the kindler, gentler low CO2 years – Gaia wreaked climate chaos on the human race. The Stanstead Journal – Google News Archive Search
One of the bigger jokes in climate science now is that the missing heat is hiding at the bottom of the sea, and someday will surface again and restart global warming. But the reality is that the oceans get colder … Continue reading
Twitter / SteveSGoddard: @EarthVitalSigns This graph …
I tried an experiment to randomly remove 90% of GHCN US stations three times, using different random seeds. One run produced cooling and others produced warming. Blue is the full data set. The 90% removed leaves approximately 100 US stations, … Continue reading
I tested out my theory, and removed every other station when calculating the US temperature. It has almost no impact on either the yearly temperature or the trend.
Suppose you have four temperature stations in a relatively small geographical area, and you add a fifth in the geographic middle of the group. Should the trend change? No, it shouldn’t. The addition of the fifth station might cause the … Continue reading