Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
4TimesAYear on On Air At 10:20 AM Easter… Marty on Toto Has Moved! Marty on Toto Has Moved! Petrossa on Today’s Climate Fraud Wi… AndyG55 on Cooling Nuuk AndyG55 on Cooling Nuuk Colorado Wellington on Cooling Nuuk gator69 on Cooling Nuuk cdqgfj on Cooling Nuuk gator69 on Cooling Nuuk
Daily Archives: March 15, 2014
In 1932, scientists were worried the melting polar ice caps drowning the planet, just like today. But by 1969, scientists were worried about a new ice age. This was because the temperature cooled by a large amount between the 1930’s and … Continue reading
In 1969, I was watching BBC2 in our living room outside Oxford, and the 10 pm weather forecast came on. The weather man was a strange looking guy with bug eyes. He proceeded to deliver one of the funniest things … Continue reading
Once Skeptics Get A Vested Interest In Keeping The Global Warming Scam Alive, They Become A Bigger Problem Than The Alarmists
The blue line below shows US temperature averaged at all GHCN HCN stations. The orange line shows the data released to the public by NCDC. They massively cool the past, to create the appearance of a non-existent warming trend. The … Continue reading
Prior to 1960, Michigan used to have very hot summers, but they are much less frequent now. This doesn’t fit the narrative, so NCDC simply alters the data to meet their political directives.
In 2008, Lewis Pugh failed to complete 90% of his kayak trip to the North Pole, and then declared success. Explorer kayaks to 1,000 km from N.Pole | Reuters