Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Tesla Founder Says That Keeping Billions Of People Alive Is A “Dumb Experiment”
- Arctic Surge Continues
- The Flood Myth
- Implausibly Deniable Propaganda At NSIDC
- The Climate Inquisition Continues
- Great Lakes Ice Cover Third Highest On Record
- The NSIDC Big Lie Continues To Unravel
- Collusion Is Independence
- Guardian Demonstrates That The 19 Year Pause Is Real
- If Obama Was Working Against The US, What Would He Do Differently?
- Time For Adjustments
- Baffling Them With Bullshit
- Breaking : Top Climate Story Of The Year
- Experts Lied, And The Arctic Rised
- Introducing Disruptive Thoughts Into The Borg
- Saving The Planet!
- Charles – The Gift Who Keeps On Giving!
- Reader Quiz
- Charles Takes The Bait!
- Lies, Damned Lies, And Obama Administration Statistics
- Intimidation Works!
- No Correction From NSIDC’s Propaganda Coup
- Global Warming Makes Air Opaque
- Running Through The Alinsky Gambit
gator69 on Arctic Surge Continues gator69 on The Flood Myth gator69 on The Flood Myth Gail Combs on The Flood Myth Gail Combs on Implausibly Deniable Propagand… The Ol' Seadog. on The Flood Myth Robertv on The Flood Myth Robertv on The Flood Myth Morgan Wright on The Flood Myth Gail Combs on Implausibly Deniable Propagand…
Daily Archives: March 16, 2014
Tamino attacked me, then censored my comment pointing out why his analysis was fatally flawed. Typical alarmist scum. New Mexico Snow | Open Mind
Gates tells me in his office overlooking Lake Washington in Seattle. “The right goal is not to cut our carbon emissions in half. The right goal is zero.” Bill Gates on How to Stop Global Warming | Politics | Rolling … Continue reading
The Beaufort Sea is choked with 4/5 year old ice. Reggie will need a very large blowtorch this summer.
NSIDC shows their Arctic graphs on a different scale from the their Antarctic graphs. Plotted at the same scale (below) it becomes clear that the poles are not melting, and people should quit obsessing over an imaginary problem.
If the FBI kept track of murder rates by political party, they would likely discover that 90+% of murders are committed by people who vote consistently Democratic, at least once per election.
All of the states with highest unemployment have Democratic senators who obsess about an imaginary threat from an essential trace gas. Twitter / SteveSGoddard: @SenWhitehouse @WaxmanClimate …
COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut