Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Memorial Day 1935 – Texas Set The World Rainfall Record
- Memorial Day – Just One More Day For Obama To Talk About Himself
- “Texas Hot And Dry For The Rest Of The Century”
- Four Years Into The Joe Romm Permanent Drought
- Climate Alarmists – The Ultimate Snake Oil Salesmen
- National Security
- Memorial Day Temperatures In Fort Collins Plummeting
- Comparing 1975 National Academy Of Sciences To 2015 GISS
- Desperate Lies From From Desperate Religious Fanatics
- Democrats Demonstrate Their Depravity On Memorial Day
- Eleven More Climate Change Victims
- One Month Since Katherine Hayhoe Discussed The Desertification Of Texas
- Halliburton Did This
- Facing The Colorado Permanent Drought
- Dreaming Of An Electric Car
- NASA – Hiding The Decline
- What Level Of CO2 Would Stop Glaciers From Melting?
- This Morning’s Asthma Free Walk In 400 PPM CO2
- US Drought Monitor Thinks Nebraska Is Having A Drought
- President Believes That People’s Thoughts Control Sea Level
- Arctic Sea Ice Continues To Track 2005/2006
- Greenland Melt Getting Off To The Slowest Start On Record
- Our Last Walk In Maryland
- No Change In Rainfall Intensity In Lubbock
- Climate Disruption In Colorado
Barbara on National Security Colorado Wellington on National Security Mike on Memorial Day 1935 – Texa… rah on Four Years Into The Joe Romm P… Andy DC on Four Years Into The Joe Romm P… gator69 on National Security omanuel on National Security rah on Memorial Day – Just One… Eliza on “Texas Hot And Dry For T… billw1984 on “Texas Hot And Dry For T…
Daily Archives: March 20, 2014
This URL has now received 15 million page views. (I’m not sure if NSA monitoring is included in that total.) That is almost as many page views as Miley Cyrus gets every time she sticks her tongue out.
Brian D found these archived ice charts. There is a lot more ice this year than there was in 1979, yet NCDC shows 1979 colder in the Great Lakes region. Note that Lake Ontario and half of Lake Huron were … Continue reading
Great Lakes ice may be at a record springtime high, but experts warn that it is all thin, rotten first year ice and is almost certain to melt this summer. GLCFS Products
Lower Harbor View. NCDC says that many years have been colder there, because they have institutionalized lying about the climate.