Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Shock News : Norwegians Say Mann And Rahmstorf Are Spreading Nonsense
- Latest From The Greenland Meltdown
- No Correction Coming As The NSIDC Big Lie Continues
- Iranian Defector Says Obama/Kerry Are Working For The Iranians
- Learning To Be A Climate Expert
- They Missed One
- A Tale Of Two Cities
- Great Lakes Ice Growing Over The Past 10 Days
- Five Chances To Win One Hundred Trillion Dollars!
- Gallup Poll Shows That Very Few Intelligent People Buy Into The Global Warming Scam
- My Earth Hour
- Peak Oil
- Three Years Since Obama Said Drilling Won’t Lower Gas Prices
- Tesla Founder Says That Keeping Billions Of People Alive Is A “Dumb Experiment”
- Arctic Surge Continues
- The Flood Myth
- Implausibly Deniable Propaganda At NSIDC
- The Climate Inquisition Continues
- Great Lakes Ice Cover Third Highest On Record
- The NSIDC Big Lie Continues To Unravel
- Collusion Is Independence
- Guardian Demonstrates That The 19 Year Pause Is Real
- If Obama Was Working Against The US, What Would He Do Differently?
- Time For Adjustments
robotech master on Shock News : Norwegians Say Ma… kentclizbe on Freedom Isn’t Free sully on Shock News : Norwegians Say Ma… rah on Latest From The Greenland… Gail Combs on Latest From The Greenland… Gail Combs on Latest From The Greenland… rah on Latest From The Greenland… Snowleopard on Latest From The Greenland… Mohatdebos on Shock News : Norwegians Say Ma… Steven Mosher on Freedom Isn’t Free
Daily Archives: March 20, 2014
This URL has now received 15 million page views. (I’m not sure if NSA monitoring is included in that total.) That is almost as many page views as Miley Cyrus gets every time she sticks her tongue out.
Brian D found these archived ice charts. There is a lot more ice this year than there was in 1979, yet NCDC shows 1979 colder in the Great Lakes region. Note that Lake Ontario and half of Lake Huron were … Continue reading
Great Lakes ice may be at a record springtime high, but experts warn that it is all thin, rotten first year ice and is almost certain to melt this summer. GLCFS Products
Lower Harbor View. NCDC says that many years have been colder there, because they have institutionalized lying about the climate.