Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- A Tale Of Two Cities
- Great Lakes Ice Growing Over The Past 10 Days
- Five Chances To Win One Hundred Trillion Dollars!
- Gallup Poll Shows That Very Few Intelligent People Buy Into The Global Warming Scam
- My Earth Hour
- Peak Oil
- Three Years Since Obama Said Drilling Won’t Lower Gas Prices
- Tesla Founder Says That Keeping Billions Of People Alive Is A “Dumb Experiment”
- Arctic Surge Continues
- The Flood Myth
- Implausibly Deniable Propaganda At NSIDC
- The Climate Inquisition Continues
- Great Lakes Ice Cover Third Highest On Record
- The NSIDC Big Lie Continues To Unravel
- Collusion Is Independence
- Guardian Demonstrates That The 19 Year Pause Is Real
- If Obama Was Working Against The US, What Would He Do Differently?
- Time For Adjustments
- Baffling Them With Bullshit
- Breaking : Top Climate Story Of The Year
- Experts Lied, And The Arctic Rised
- Introducing Disruptive Thoughts Into The Borg
- Saving The Planet!
- Charles – The Gift Who Keeps On Giving!
omanuel on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… Eric Simpson on Great Lakes Ice Growing Over T… I. Lou Minotti on My Earth Hour Eric Simpson on Great Lakes Ice Growing Over T… kentclizbe on Freedom Isn’t Free Eric Barnes on A Tale Of Two Cities I. Lou Minotti on My Earth Hour kentclizbe on Freedom Isn’t Free Mike D on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… omanuel on A Tale Of Two Cities
Daily Archives: March 21, 2014
In 1996, CSU’s Bill Gray predicted weak cooling for the next 20-30 years. His forecast was spot on. Wood for Trees: Interactive Graphs Hurricanes spiked shortly after Bill made his forecast. Bill’s reward for extreme competence and forecasting accuracy, was … Continue reading
During the ice age scare of 1973, there was almost no Great Lakes ice on March 21 Ice Charts – Winter 1973 / c73mar21.jpg Since then, the planet has heated out of control and the Great Lakes now have … Continue reading
Russia might invade Ukraine if Obama wins, Palin warns
Before he was elected, Obama said that Republicans were bitter people who cling to guns and religion. But after five years he has succeeded in leveling the playing field, and now sees everyone as bitter. President Barack Obama warned yesterday … Continue reading
Climate experts announced earlier this week that Greenland is melting down faster than expected, at 77 degrees below the freezing point. summit:status:webcam
Hansen’s Scenario C assumed that CO2 emissions essentially stopped after the year 2000. But even with their most recent data tampering, NASA can’t get temperatures quite up to the zero emissions level. The graph below shows the actual temperature, as … Continue reading
Global warming will cut crop harvests by 2% each decade, researchers say Crop harvests have been increasing steadily decade after decade Decline in predicted crop yields is larger than first thought and could endanger food security, unless CO² emissions are … Continue reading