Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
- Climate Science – A Data Free Science
- NASA – Clueless And Dishonest
- More Missouri TOBS
- Hiding The Decline In Missouri
- A Repeat Of 2014?
- Hiding The Decline In The US
- More On The CU Sea Level Screw Up
- More Boulder Smoking Guns
- Superstition Is Occurring With Alarming Frequency In The US
- NSIDC Busted!
Daily Archives: March 21, 2014
In 1996, CSU’s Bill Gray predicted weak cooling for the next 20-30 years. His forecast was spot on. Wood for Trees: Interactive Graphs Hurricanes spiked shortly after Bill made his forecast. Bill’s reward for extreme competence and forecasting accuracy, was … Continue reading
During the ice age scare of 1973, there was almost no Great Lakes ice on March 21 Ice Charts – Winter 1973 / c73mar21.jpg Since then, the planet has heated out of control and the Great Lakes now have … Continue reading
Russia might invade Ukraine if Obama wins, Palin warns
Before he was elected, Obama said that Republicans were bitter people who cling to guns and religion. But after five years he has succeeded in leveling the playing field, and now sees everyone as bitter. President Barack Obama warned yesterday … Continue reading
Climate experts announced earlier this week that Greenland is melting down faster than expected, at 77 degrees below the freezing point. summit:status:webcam
Hansen’s Scenario C assumed that CO2 emissions essentially stopped after the year 2000. But even with their most recent data tampering, NASA can’t get temperatures quite up to the zero emissions level. The graph below shows the actual temperature, as … Continue reading
Global warming will cut crop harvests by 2% each decade, researchers say Crop harvests have been increasing steadily decade after decade Decline in predicted crop yields is larger than first thought and could endanger food security, unless CO² emissions are … Continue reading