Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Peter Alexander on NOAA Is Getting Bolder And Bol… Travis Casey on Progression Of Data Tampering… Mark on The Flood Myth Mark on The Flood Myth Mark on The Flood Myth Peter Alexander on NOAA Is Getting Bolder And Bol… Peter Alexander on NOAA Is Getting Bolder And Bol… 4TimesAYear on No Indication Of Sea Level Ris… Sunsettommy on More On The Arctic Ice Satelli… AZ1971 on 1893 : “Malaria Everywhe…
Daily Archives: March 22, 2014
Obama Says He Restored America’s Image as ‘Sole, Indispensable Power’ – ABC News
On this date in 1903, Niagara Falls ran dry. CO2 was a very safe 300 PPM at the time. The Post and Courier – Google News Archive Search
Climate experts claim that melting glaciers are proof of global warming, because they lack the science skills most people pick up in kindergarten. Glaciers melt during interglacial periods (i.e. last 20,000 years) because more ice melts every year than accumulates. … Continue reading
Jimbo put together this list of extreme weather in 1936. If we had one tenth of this now, progressives would demand immediate world communism. STRANGE / ODD / WILD / WEIRD WEATHER – 1936 DROUGHT, FIRE and FLOOD AMERICA’S PHENOMENAL … Continue reading
By the end of March, this blog will have had more than 300,000 unique visitors during the month. If each of them tells two people about the global warming scam, and each of them ……. Pretty soon we have a … Continue reading
Arsène Wenger celebrated his 1,000 match as manager, with the worst thrashing of his career – at Stamford Bridge. But the big question is – will Abramovich get slammed with anti-Putin sanctions?