Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Latest From The Greenland Meltdown
- No Correction Coming As The NSIDC Big Lie Continues
- Iranian Defector Says Obama/Kerry Are Working For The Iranians
- Learning To Be A Climate Expert
- They Missed One
- A Tale Of Two Cities
- Great Lakes Ice Growing Over The Past 10 Days
- Five Chances To Win One Hundred Trillion Dollars!
- Gallup Poll Shows That Very Few Intelligent People Buy Into The Global Warming Scam
- My Earth Hour
- Peak Oil
- Three Years Since Obama Said Drilling Won’t Lower Gas Prices
- Tesla Founder Says That Keeping Billions Of People Alive Is A “Dumb Experiment”
- Arctic Surge Continues
- The Flood Myth
- Implausibly Deniable Propaganda At NSIDC
- The Climate Inquisition Continues
- Great Lakes Ice Cover Third Highest On Record
- The NSIDC Big Lie Continues To Unravel
- Collusion Is Independence
- Guardian Demonstrates That The 19 Year Pause Is Real
- If Obama Was Working Against The US, What Would He Do Differently?
- Time For Adjustments
- Baffling Them With Bullshit
omanuel on Latest From The Greenland… Gail Combs on No Correction Coming As The NS… gator69 on Latest From The Greenland… gator69 on No Correction Coming As The NS… rah on No Correction Coming As The NS… gator69 on Charles Takes The Bait! rah on Latest From The Greenland… The Ol' Seadog. on Latest From The Greenland… kentclizbe on Freedom Isn’t Free gator69 on Charles Takes The Bait!
Daily Archives: March 23, 2014
Hansen said this in 2012. We conclude that extreme heat waves, such as that in Texas and Oklahoma in 2011 and Moscow in 2010, were “caused” by global warming, because their likelihood was negligible prior to the recent rapid global … Continue reading
NASA thinks that increasing record high temperatures causes heavy snow. Climate Change: Evidence Other than their obvious stupidity about snow, they are lying about the record high temperatures, which have been declining for 80 years. As far as record low … Continue reading
“A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.” The Second Amendment is about security and freedom. It assumes military capable weapons. … Continue reading
Anti-Gun Crusade Continues by Executive Order: Feinstein Asks Obama to Ban Imports of Semi-Automatic Firearms When California Senator Dianne Feinstein’s anti-gun legislation went down in flames last year, those working in the firearms industry knew she’d eventually be back with … Continue reading
The precautionary principle tells us that basing policy on the output of hopelessly broken software, is not a sensible thing to do. 95% of Climate Models Agree: The Observations Must be Wrong « Roy Spencer, PhD Climate model simulations are … Continue reading
Climate experts love to compare property damage of recent weather events vs. past weather events – ignoring the fact that there is vastly more property at risk now than there was 100 years ago. But the same people say that … Continue reading