Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: March 23, 2014
Hansen said this in 2012. We conclude that extreme heat waves, such as that in Texas and Oklahoma in 2011 and Moscow in 2010, were “caused” by global warming, because their likelihood was negligible prior to the recent rapid global … Continue reading
NASA thinks that increasing record high temperatures causes heavy snow. Climate Change: Evidence Other than their obvious stupidity about snow, they are lying about the record high temperatures, which have been declining for 80 years. As far as record low … Continue reading
“A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.” The Second Amendment is about security and freedom. It assumes military capable weapons. … Continue reading
Anti-Gun Crusade Continues by Executive Order: Feinstein Asks Obama to Ban Imports of Semi-Automatic Firearms When California Senator Dianne Feinstein’s anti-gun legislation went down in flames last year, those working in the firearms industry knew she’d eventually be back with … Continue reading
The precautionary principle tells us that basing policy on the output of hopelessly broken software, is not a sensible thing to do. 95% of Climate Models Agree: The Observations Must be Wrong « Roy Spencer, PhD Climate model simulations are … Continue reading
Climate experts love to compare property damage of recent weather events vs. past weather events – ignoring the fact that there is vastly more property at risk now than there was 100 years ago. But the same people say that … Continue reading