Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: March 23, 2014
Hansen said this in 2012. We conclude that extreme heat waves, such as that in Texas and Oklahoma in 2011 and Moscow in 2010, were “caused” by global warming, because their likelihood was negligible prior to the recent rapid global … Continue reading
NASA thinks that increasing record high temperatures causes heavy snow. Climate Change: Evidence Other than their obvious stupidity about snow, they are lying about the record high temperatures, which have been declining for 80 years. As far as record low … Continue reading
“A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.” The Second Amendment is about security and freedom. It assumes military capable weapons. … Continue reading
Anti-Gun Crusade Continues by Executive Order: Feinstein Asks Obama to Ban Imports of Semi-Automatic Firearms When California Senator Dianne Feinstein’s anti-gun legislation went down in flames last year, those working in the firearms industry knew she’d eventually be back with … Continue reading
The precautionary principle tells us that basing policy on the output of hopelessly broken software, is not a sensible thing to do. 95% of Climate Models Agree: The Observations Must be Wrong « Roy Spencer, PhD Climate model simulations are … Continue reading
Climate experts love to compare property damage of recent weather events vs. past weather events – ignoring the fact that there is vastly more property at risk now than there was 100 years ago. But the same people say that … Continue reading
Winters in Fort Collins are about 30 days longer than they were a century ago, the exact of opposite of what climate models predict.
“Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.” ― Ronald Reagan
In 1980, we had Ronald Reagan. “As government expands, liberty contracts.” ― Ronald Reagan In 2014, we have Republicans wanting to stop global warming, and preserve Obamacare.