Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Forecast Success
- Debating The World’s Stupidest People
- Latest From The Flaming Morons Occupying The White House
- Declining Spring Snow Cover
- All The Global Warming Nonsense That’s Unfit To Print
- The Democrats War On Women
- The Constitution Shredders
- BOM Lying Again
- Ten Degrees UHI In Pittsburgh
- Amazing Night
- Propaganda – Not Science
- Coldest March Night Ever?
- Australia Hottest Year Ever Update
- Pea-Brained President Thinks Trains Are Safer Than Pipelines
- Hansen Forecast Update
- Settled Science From 1969
- Keeping Proper Focus
- Begonia Update
- 1947 : Ten Degrees Arctic Warming – Coastal Cities To Drown – Send Money
- 15 Years Since New York Times Declared The North Pole Ice-Free
- We Should Have Listened!
- 30 Years Since Government Experts Predicted New York Would Be Like Florida
- Hockey In Wisconsin
- Global Warming Flees To Las Cruces, NM
- EPA Predicts 11 Feet Of Sea Level Rise
nickreality65 on Debating The World’s Stu… AndyG55 on BOM Lying Again AndyG55 on BOM Lying Again rah on Amazing Night rah on BOM Lying Again AndyG55 on BOM Lying Again au1corsair on Amazing Night rah on Pea-Brained President Thinks T… rah on All The Global Warming Nonsens… Gail Combs on Pea-Brained President Thinks T…
Daily Archives: March 24, 2014
One of the things I have learned from Bill Gray, is that major hurricane activity increases during cooling periods, and decreases during warming periods. During the strong cooling from 1945-1969, there were a lot of major hurricanes. In the 1970’s, … Continue reading
In 1968, apes ruled the planet, and National Geographic was popular because of wonderful photography showing topless island women with perky breasts. National Geographic has since dropped the stimulating photography, and is now a sci-fi magazine with intellectual apes as editors.
It is all thin, rotten, first year ice – in a death spiral. http://www.glerl.noaa.gov/res/glcfs/glcfs.php?lake=l&ext=ice&type=N&hr=00
“I’m in the wind business … I’ve lost my ass in the business.” Host Joe Scarborough said laughing, “You’ve invested more in alternative energy than anybody else.” Pickens continued, “Obama needs to go in, study it, look at it, and … Continue reading
In their endless efforts to make WordPress less useful, WordPress programmers just introduced a new bug a few minutes ago – which makes it impossible to drag links or images into a page you are writing.