Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- 1988 – The Summer James Hansen And Tim Wirth Sabotaged The US
- Hansen – Spouting Any Number That Happens To Pop Into His Head
- Obama Seeking To Simultaneously Wreck The Economy And The Constitution Via Executive Order
- Guardian Competing With Fox News For Climate Stupid
- How Much Stupid Can Fox News Pack Into One Paragraph?
- More On The Esperanza Scam
- Spectacular Antarctic Lies To Start The Morning
- Tornadoes and Tornado Deaths Plummeting In The US
- Shock News : Norwegians Say Mann And Rahmstorf Are Spreading Nonsense
- Latest From The Greenland Meltdown
- No Correction Coming As The NSIDC Big Lie Continues
- Iranian Defector Says Obama/Kerry Are Working For The Iranians
- Learning To Be A Climate Expert
- They Missed One
- A Tale Of Two Cities
- Great Lakes Ice Growing Over The Past 10 Days
- Five Chances To Win One Hundred Trillion Dollars!
- Gallup Poll Shows That Very Few Intelligent People Buy Into The Global Warming Scam
- My Earth Hour
- Peak Oil
- Three Years Since Obama Said Drilling Won’t Lower Gas Prices
- Tesla Founder Says That Keeping Billions Of People Alive Is A “Dumb Experiment”
- Arctic Surge Continues
- The Flood Myth
- Implausibly Deniable Propaganda At NSIDC
Gail Combs on Obama Seeking To Simultaneousl… Morgan Wright on Arctic Surge Continues Gail Combs on Guardian Competing With Fox Ne… Gail Combs on How Much Stupid Can Fox News P… Gail Combs on How Much Stupid Can Fox News P… Brian H on Shock News : Norwegians Say Ma… Brian H on Spectacular Antarctic Lies To… Morgan Wright on Hansen – Spouting Any Nu… Brian H on They Missed One Colorado Wellington on Tesla Founder Says That Keepin…
Daily Archives: March 24, 2014
One of the things I have learned from Bill Gray, is that major hurricane activity increases during cooling periods, and decreases during warming periods. During the strong cooling from 1945-1969, there were a lot of major hurricanes. In the 1970’s, … Continue reading
In 1968, apes ruled the planet, and National Geographic was popular because of wonderful photography showing topless island women with perky breasts. National Geographic has since dropped the stimulating photography, and is now a sci-fi magazine with intellectual apes as editors.
It is all thin, rotten, first year ice – in a death spiral. http://www.glerl.noaa.gov/res/glcfs/glcfs.php?lake=l&ext=ice&type=N&hr=00
“I’m in the wind business … I’ve lost my ass in the business.” Host Joe Scarborough said laughing, “You’ve invested more in alternative energy than anybody else.” Pickens continued, “Obama needs to go in, study it, look at it, and … Continue reading
In their endless efforts to make WordPress less useful, WordPress programmers just introduced a new bug a few minutes ago – which makes it impossible to drag links or images into a page you are writing.