Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
richard verney on 1975 : Global Cooling Causes E… Stephen Wilde on 1975 : Global Cooling Causes E… jim on NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Te… ofaycat on Falling Sea Level gator69 on Viewing The Devastation On The… lindasduby on Viewing The Devastation On The… Kozlowsky on More Detail On The NSIDC Disap… tmitsss on Virtual Cold Strikes UK C… Eric Simpson on A Simple Proof That The 1930s… Tony on More Government Arctic Fr…
Daily Archives: March 25, 2014
You will be tested on this tomorrow
On Robbie Burns Night 2003, I was at King’s Cross Station platform 9-3/4 (possibly platform 9) waiting to take the train back to Cambridge. Snow had been officially a thing of the past in England since March 20, 2000 – but it was … Continue reading
In 1988, Hansen told Congress that Scenario A was “Business As Usual” That was a disaster, so 20 years later Hansen claimed that he said something completely different.. Scenario A was described as “on the high side of reality” Hansen_Spotlight%5B1%5D.pdf … Continue reading
Whatever Hansen predicts, betting on the opposite is almost always a sure thing. Like his 2006 Super El Nino which was going to burn up the planet, Hansen_Spotlight%5B1%5D.pdf http://www.woodfortrees.org/plot/hadcrut4gl/from:2005/plot/hadcrut4gl/from:2005/trend
http://trove.nla.gov.au/ndp/del/article/101574830 Hansen says that 1909 was the coldest year ever.