Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- 1972 – Walter Cronkite Warned Of A New Ice Age
- A 2009 Reminder That Climate Alarmists Are Complete Nutcases
- More Spectacular Climate BS From Jerry Meehl At NCAR
- Why The US Must Never Let CO2 Levels Drop Again
- Obama Travels To Alaska To Warn Them About Global Warming
- Florida Hurricanes Becoming Much Less Common
- New York Times Shows Little Change In Arctic Sea Ice Since 1971
- Today’s Featured Climate Fraudster – James Blalog
- Spectacular Fraud On The Other Side Of The Pond
- Fire Is An Essential And Necessary Part Of The Forest Cycle
- A Spectacular Hockey Stick Of Fraud With NASA Surface Temperatures Since 2001
- Climate Morons Of The Day – Sydney Morning Herald
- Other Things That Greg Doesn’t Remember From 1954
- 2015 Will Be The Most Criminal Year On Record For Climate Scientists
- Part Two Of Greg’s Delusion
- A Case Study In Climate Delusion
- Hot Days Occurring Less Frequently In Australia
- Sea Level Fraud – Worse Than It Seems
- Settled Science
- Hot Days In Illinois Are A Thing Of The Past
- More On The Breathtaking NCAR Museum Climate Fraud
- Today’s Sea Level Fraud From NASA
- Today’s Fraud Focus – Sea Level
- My Arctic Forecast
- Breathtaking Climate Fraud At The NCAR Museum
Daily Archives: March 26, 2014
January-March temperatures in the western Great Lakes states of Minnesota, Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana and Ohio – are the lowest on record. ftp://ftp.ncdc.noaa.gov/pub/data/ghcn/daily/hcn/ This is not surprising, because they also have the most ice on record.
Skeptics need to stop playing along that this is about science. It never was, and certainly isn’t now. There isn’t one shred of evidence or even a pretense of science remaining in the global warming scam.
Joe D’Aleo sent this over. NCDC shows -5.5F anomaly in Connecticut as near average, but +2.6F in California as much above average.
The Met Office got every seasonal forecast wrong for about five years, before they abandoned them. But they are back now with unverifiable 25 year forecasts : Britain will have more hotter, drier summers due to climate change, Met Office … Continue reading
Check out this whopper from 1977 : http://news.google.com/newspapers The “once every 10,000 years” event occurred again in 1978 , 1979 and 2014.