Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Egyptian Press Identifies Barack Obama As A Complete Moron
- My Shocking Undercover CO2 Investigation
- Visualizing How The White House Is Defrauding You About Precipitation
- No, The Polar Ice Caps Are Not Disappearing Katherine
- Imaginary Climate Change In Texas
- Poisoned Weather In 1991
- Understanding “Unprecedented”
- Texas Hit By Unprecedented Hypestorms!
- Blaming White People Matters
- Reader Quiz
- What Is The Fastest Way For An Official To Make A Fool Out Of Himself?
- Memorial Day 1935 – Texas Set The World Rainfall Record
- Memorial Day – Just One More Day For Obama To Talk About Himself
- “Texas Hot And Dry For The Rest Of The Century”
- Four Years Into The Joe Romm Permanent Drought
- Climate Alarmists – The Ultimate Snake Oil Salesmen
- National Security
- Memorial Day Temperatures In Fort Collins Plummeting
- Comparing 1975 National Academy Of Sciences To 2015 GISS
- Desperate Lies From From Desperate Religious Fanatics
- Democrats Demonstrate Their Depravity On Memorial Day
- Eleven More Climate Change Victims
- One Month Since Katherine Hayhoe Discussed The Desertification Of Texas
- Halliburton Did This
- Facing The Colorado Permanent Drought
Daily Archives: March 26, 2014
January-March temperatures in the western Great Lakes states of Minnesota, Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana and Ohio – are the lowest on record. ftp://ftp.ncdc.noaa.gov/pub/data/ghcn/daily/hcn/ This is not surprising, because they also have the most ice on record.
Skeptics need to stop playing along that this is about science. It never was, and certainly isn’t now. There isn’t one shred of evidence or even a pretense of science remaining in the global warming scam.
Joe D’Aleo sent this over. NCDC shows -5.5F anomaly in Connecticut as near average, but +2.6F in California as much above average.
The Met Office got every seasonal forecast wrong for about five years, before they abandoned them. But they are back now with unverifiable 25 year forecasts : Britain will have more hotter, drier summers due to climate change, Met Office … Continue reading
Check out this whopper from 1977 : http://news.google.com/newspapers The “once every 10,000 years” event occurred again in 1978 , 1979 and 2014.