It is well known by 97% of climate experts that droughts are caused by Republicans, but in 1936 they were caused by Democrats.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
FDR presidency was a disaster that I didn’t learn-about until my 30’s; as I see it now, the drastic beginning and end to farm subsidies, the “suitcase-farmers”, and their unpaid debts caused more of the dust-bowl than the weather could-have.
The public school system was OK with letting me draw in class while they pushed their Port Huron Statement Agenda(s).
Then we got FDR’s replacement; a man the country never got a chance to vote for; Harry S Truman.
Joseph Schumpeter’s work has influenced me to take-into account (and be ready-for) that the liberals are going to tinker with and try to circumvent everything they do not agree-with; the economy is only one aspect of what Thomas Sowell refers-to as their “unconstrained visions”.