Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Pulling Back The Curtain On Super Climate Sunday
- Super Climate Sunday
- The Mind Blowing Heat Of 1936
- The Wrong Stuff
- Confirmation Bias In Climate Science
- Hot Weather In Missouri Is A Thing Of The Past
- John Christy Crushes Climate Fraudster Michael Mann
- Two Years Since The New York Times Announced The End Of Glaciers
- Two Years Since The New York Times Announced The End Of Snow
- One Of The Clearest Injustices Of A Dimwitted Corrupt Left Wing Press Corps
- Burning Climate Witches
- The 17% Consensus
- Is Stupidity The Main Driver Of Global Warming?
- Skiing On The Thing Of The Past
- The Day The Music Died
- Extreme Weather In 1936
- 1936 – The Hottest And Coldest Year In US History
- Two Reasons For NOAA To Be Concerned About Fake Climate Data
- West Antarctic Fraud
- Results Are In From Iowa
- Summer Of 1938
- Spectacular NOAA Temperature Fraud In Michigan
- Experts Announce That Reagan Can’t Win An Election
- Four Months Since Politico Predicted A Bush Win
- Be “FOR” Something. Not “AGAINST” Something
Monthly Archives: April 2014
I’ve lived in Colorado for 20 years. We have had only two years with no leaves on the Cottonwood trees at the end of April – those years were 2013 and 2014.
the White House says: “Today’s GDP estimate is subject to a number of notable influences, including historically severe winter weather, which temporarily lowered growth in the first quarter.” White House Blames ‘Winter Weather’ for Weak GDP Growth | CNS News
Madrid vs. Madrid in the Champions League and Madrid vs. Madrid in La Liga? Germany had a very short moment of glory.
Bad bigotry : Private conversation with girlfriend, illegally taped and distributed Donald Sterling : “I hope you don’t associate with black people“ Government sanctioned bigotry : Public statement by cabinet officer, blatantly violating free speech and anti-harassment workplace laws Sally Jewell : … Continue reading
Hate speech against climate skeptics, white people, gun owners, Republicans, conservatives, constitutionalists, libertarians, ranchers, etc. is promoted at the highest levels of government. Hate speech against blacks and gays is not permitted. Got it?
The principal at Rocky Mountain High School in Fort Collins, Colorado, is facing a hailstorm of criticism from some very angry parents and residents. The school recites the Pledge of Allegiance weekly, on Mondays. Last Monday, a member of their … Continue reading
Based on three outlier years, crack government scientists determined with 99% certainty that the poles were melting down. By Joe Romm on Sep 22, 2010 at 6:26 pm Serreze: “I stand by my previous statements that the Arctic summer sea … Continue reading