Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Eastern Arctic Sea Ice Extent Highest In 20 Years
- It’s All About Mental Illness
- It Has Nothing To Do With Climate
- My Interview With Duane Lester
- Ten Years After The New Normal
- July 1916 – US Hit By Two Major Hurricanes Within Ten Days
- Everywhere – We See Signs Of Incompetent Scientists
- Sea Level Has Been Rising For 20,000 Years – Obama Thinks He Can Stop It
- Global Warming To Kill 4.5 Billion People By 2012
- Pentagon Says Global Warming Will Destroy The Planet By The Year 2020
- More Desperate Criminal Behavior From Climate Scientists
- Global Cooling Making Arctic Animals Migrate South
- Greenland Meltdown Update
- Arctic Melt Season Crashing And Burning
- The Biggest Fraud In History
- Huge Increase In Four Year Old Sea Ice Coming Up
- What Is The Real Value Of TOBS?
- Climate Fraudster James Hansen Wants “A Few More Years”
- Climate Moron Of The Day
- Today’s Featured Climate Criminal – James Hansen
- Saving The Planet
- Hot Days In The Midwest Occur Half As Often As They Did 100 Years Ago
- Arctic Sea Ice Recovery
- Another Day Of Heavy Snow In Southwest Greenland
AndyG55 on Eastern Arctic Sea Ice Extent… omanuel on Eastern Arctic Sea Ice Extent… emsnews on Eastern Arctic Sea Ice Extent… omanuel on Eastern Arctic Sea Ice Extent… AndyG55 on Eastern Arctic Sea Ice Extent… omanuel on It’s All About Mental… AndyG55 on Eastern Arctic Sea Ice Extent… rhymeafterrhyme on It’s All About Mental… bit chilly on Eastern Arctic Sea Ice Extent… bit chilly on It’s All About Mental…
Monthly Archives: April 2014
I’ve lived in Colorado for 20 years. We have had only two years with no leaves on the Cottonwood trees at the end of April – those years were 2013 and 2014.
the White House says: “Today’s GDP estimate is subject to a number of notable influences, including historically severe winter weather, which temporarily lowered growth in the first quarter.” White House Blames ‘Winter Weather’ for Weak GDP Growth | CNS News
Madrid vs. Madrid in the Champions League and Madrid vs. Madrid in La Liga? Germany had a very short moment of glory.
Bad bigotry : Private conversation with girlfriend, illegally taped and distributed Donald Sterling : “I hope you don’t associate with black people“ Government sanctioned bigotry : Public statement by cabinet officer, blatantly violating free speech and anti-harassment workplace laws Sally Jewell : … Continue reading
Hate speech against climate skeptics, white people, gun owners, Republicans, conservatives, constitutionalists, libertarians, ranchers, etc. is promoted at the highest levels of government. Hate speech against blacks and gays is not permitted. Got it?
The principal at Rocky Mountain High School in Fort Collins, Colorado, is facing a hailstorm of criticism from some very angry parents and residents. The school recites the Pledge of Allegiance weekly, on Mondays. Last Monday, a member of their … Continue reading
Based on three outlier years, crack government scientists determined with 99% certainty that the poles were melting down. By Joe Romm on Sep 22, 2010 at 6:26 pm Serreze: “I stand by my previous statements that the Arctic summer sea … Continue reading