Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
4TimesAYear on On Air At 10:20 AM Easter… Marty on Toto Has Moved! Marty on Toto Has Moved! Petrossa on Today’s Climate Fraud Wi… AndyG55 on Cooling Nuuk AndyG55 on Cooling Nuuk Colorado Wellington on Cooling Nuuk gator69 on Cooling Nuuk cdqgfj on Cooling Nuuk gator69 on Cooling Nuuk
Daily Archives: April 1, 2014
A few years ago, the genius Tamino did a blog post saying how stupid I was for claiming that snow cover was increasing. http://climate.rutgers.edu/snowcover/table_area.php?ui_set=1&ui_sort=0
Early April ice cover is 700% of normal 20140331180000_CVCHDCTGL_0007594644.gif Ice cover is more than double what it was on this date in 1979 http://www.glerl.noaa.gov/data/ice/atlas/ice_charts/1979/pages/c79apr02_jpg.htm
Energy efficient CO2 appliances will soon make Great Lakes ice cubes for your drink, while simultaneously cooking your tofu using the missing heat. More advanced models will use the carbonation from your drink as the heat source.
During March, 2012 the US was huge, and represented the global climate. In 2014, the US is tiny and experiencing extreme weather caused by global warming – just as they predicted.
A British sniper in Afghanistan killed six insurgents with a single bullet after hitting the trigger switch of a suicide bomber whose device then exploded, The Telegraph has learnt. The 20-year-old marksman, a Lance Corporal in the Coldstream Guards, hit his target … Continue reading