Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Just When You Thought Scientists Couldn’t Possibly Get Any Stupider
- Basic Physics For Clueless Climate Scientists
- Hottest Year Ever Update
- Certain Obama Voters
- No, I Can’t Promise You An Obamaphone
- Being A Progressive Means Never Having To Tell The Truth
- My Bicycle Never Runs Out Power
- Progressives Believe The Koch Brothers Are More Powerful Than The Gods
- The New Normal
- Waste Not, Want Not
- How About Doing Some Actual Science, Mikey?
- Hottest Winter Ever Update
- Innoculating The Public Against Climate FundraisingTactics
- Three Feet Of Snow For The New Mexico Permanent Drought
- US Weather Is The Least Extreme Ever
- 1958 : New York Reported Massive Ice Loss – Predicted A New Ice Age
- Climate Skepticism Is Now “Abuse”
- AMS Fires Back Against The Obama Led Witch Hunt
- Dark Comedy At The Capitol
- More Concerns For The Washington DC Polar Bear Population
- Think Of The Boston Polar Bear Cubs
- Climate Central Fraud Update
- Katherine Shoveling White Today
- Not A Smidgen Of Integrity At The White House
- Checking Up On Expert Projections
Dave G on Certain Obama Voters Chewer on Basic Physics For Clueless Cli… B on My Bicycle Never Runs Out… Alan Poirier on Basic Physics For Clueless Cli… Chewer on Basic Physics For Clueless Cli… Don Penim on Just When You Thought Scientis… Pasinby on Just When You Thought Scientis… kuhnkat on Basic Physics For Clueless Cli… pa32r on Waste Not, Want Not gregole on No, I Can’t Promise You…
Daily Archives: April 1, 2014
A few years ago, the genius Tamino did a blog post saying how stupid I was for claiming that snow cover was increasing. http://climate.rutgers.edu/snowcover/table_area.php?ui_set=1&ui_sort=0
Early April ice cover is 700% of normal 20140331180000_CVCHDCTGL_0007594644.gif Ice cover is more than double what it was on this date in 1979 http://www.glerl.noaa.gov/data/ice/atlas/ice_charts/1979/pages/c79apr02_jpg.htm
Energy efficient CO2 appliances will soon make Great Lakes ice cubes for your drink, while simultaneously cooking your tofu using the missing heat. More advanced models will use the carbonation from your drink as the heat source.
During March, 2012 the US was huge, and represented the global climate. In 2014, the US is tiny and experiencing extreme weather caused by global warming – just as they predicted.
A British sniper in Afghanistan killed six insurgents with a single bullet after hitting the trigger switch of a suicide bomber whose device then exploded, The Telegraph has learnt. The 20-year-old marksman, a Lance Corporal in the Coldstream Guards, hit his target … Continue reading