Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- President Obama Branches Out Into Hurricane Forecasting
- Drought To Flood Is Normal Weather In Texas
- Thomas Jefferson Explains Washington DC
- The Amount Of Sea Ice On Earth Isn’t Changing
- Global Sea Ice Area Approaches A Record
- US Having One Of The Coolest Years On Record
- My Shocking Undercover CO2 Investigation
- Visualizing How The White House Is Defrauding You About Precipitation
- No, The Polar Ice Caps Are Not Disappearing Katherine
- Imaginary Climate Change In Texas
- Poisoned Weather In 1991
- Understanding “Unprecedented”
- Texas Hit By Unprecedented Hypestorms!
- Blaming White People Matters
- Reader Quiz
- What Is The Fastest Way For An Official To Make A Fool Out Of Himself?
- Memorial Day 1935 – Texas Set The World Rainfall Record
- Memorial Day – Just One More Day For Obama To Talk About Himself
- “Texas Hot And Dry For The Rest Of The Century”
- Four Years Into The Joe Romm Permanent Drought
- Climate Alarmists – The Ultimate Snake Oil Salesmen
- National Security
- Memorial Day Temperatures In Fort Collins Plummeting
- Comparing 1975 National Academy Of Sciences To 2015 GISS
- Desperate Lies From From Desperate Religious Fanatics
Daily Archives: April 1, 2014
A few years ago, the genius Tamino did a blog post saying how stupid I was for claiming that snow cover was increasing. http://climate.rutgers.edu/snowcover/table_area.php?ui_set=1&ui_sort=0
Early April ice cover is 700% of normal 20140331180000_CVCHDCTGL_0007594644.gif Ice cover is more than double what it was on this date in 1979 http://www.glerl.noaa.gov/data/ice/atlas/ice_charts/1979/pages/c79apr02_jpg.htm
Energy efficient CO2 appliances will soon make Great Lakes ice cubes for your drink, while simultaneously cooking your tofu using the missing heat. More advanced models will use the carbonation from your drink as the heat source.
During March, 2012 the US was huge, and represented the global climate. In 2014, the US is tiny and experiencing extreme weather caused by global warming – just as they predicted.
A British sniper in Afghanistan killed six insurgents with a single bullet after hitting the trigger switch of a suicide bomber whose device then exploded, The Telegraph has learnt. The 20-year-old marksman, a Lance Corporal in the Coldstream Guards, hit his target … Continue reading