Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: April 2, 2014
There is a lot of thick ice in the western Arctic, which will be difficult to melt this summer. That does not guarantee a high summer extent minimum however, as 2007 also started with a lot of thick ice in … Continue reading
Anthony Watts reports that the National Weather Service in Chicago says it is the coldest four months on record. This matches my calculations from HCN data. It’s official – Chicago experienced the coldest four months ever on record But NCDC data … Continue reading
Gaia has killed the polar melting scam, but climate experts continue to try to keep it on life support. anomaly.global.png
“You’ve got a governor whose state is on fire denying climate change,” Obama told donors referring to Perry. obama-attacks-perry-and-gop It is not normal for a president to attack American citizens. At least not for American presidents. Fires happen all the … Continue reading
Some days I carry around a 1938 8x56R shell, as a reminder of history. It is a beautiful piece of work, gold colored from tip to tail. That caliber was never used as a combat round by Hitler’s army, but rather used … Continue reading
Arresting the boisterous band of lavishly funded climate skeptics won’t solve the problem. That would be a band of zero individuals. They should be made to go in public, with a spotlight on them, and get them to explain why … Continue reading
The 1940’s blip was messing up their fake global warming theory, so the Climategate team simply got rid of it.